Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Solus M.D. posted:

cjs ugh i get canker sores every time i get stressed :(

i recently had two grow and merge into one mega one that made it hard to eat for like 2 weeks. its still healing right now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PokeJoe posted:

i recently had two grow and merge into one mega one that made it hard to eat for like 2 weeks. its still healing right now :(

sorry about your hpv

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

tyvm

i'm extremely proud of myself as i also shipped a new set of features on another project

everything's coming up blinkz0rz today i tell you what

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Mido posted:

a number i can't fathom

also to clarify: nothing of value is established in these all hands

no actionable information is divined upon us by the c-levels

we are merely masturbated at while they hear themselves talk about things that are so abstract and intangible that it wont be translatable or meaningful information for months

i like doing back of the napkin math on how much these meetings cost. even for the poo poo company i work for it's hard to escape it being less than $20k, plus whatever poo poo banquet hall they rent out.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Cat Face Joe posted:

lol @ closing the last thread

As a Millennial I posted:

cjs: america sucks

Jonny 290 posted:

Your job is bullshit, you're a jackass and you post on a forum full of idiots. Close fuckin thread

*makes eye contact with swsp*

*runs*

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

sorry about your hpv

you can get canker sores from stuff like soy lecithin, which is an emulsifier, or chemicals like detergents

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tusen Takk posted:

you can get canker sores from stuff like soy lecithin, which is an emulsifier, or chemicals like detergents

I know canker sores aren't cold sores

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
cjs: almost time to go home

graph posted:

look forums user coffee jones. i spent two years in anime club too. but i didn't go around sticking my dick and balls in someone's anime collection.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
posting on page 4

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
cjs: powershell is really weird and i don't like how "start-service $service" works on 8.1 but it has to be "start-service $service.name" on 08 R2.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Solus M.D. posted:

buy some vitamin b12. you can get 400 tablets for like $16 at cvs. alternately you can get a shot from your doctor that contains like 500,000% of your recommended daily intake or something. you can't overdose on it so just chug a dozen pills every week or two. worked 4 my canker sores

e: then again my canker sores might have partially been induced by vegetarian-related b12 deficiency so idk

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

oh poo poo ground floor

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can I talk about my job? i sold an old lady a birthday card and poo poo after that, counted some mother fuckon tablets. we ran out or morphine and sick lady was denied

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Solus M.D. posted:

do u have access to dental paste with triamcinolone? it's horrible to use but works very well

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
current news status: "3 proposals have emerged for prime downtown Ithaca real estate at the 'Old Library' site"

so i check the comments:

"I like #1. More affordable housing for us aging baby boomers."

yeah, baby boomers are the ones that need the most help, lol

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs posted:

buy some vitamin b12. you can get 400 tablets for like $16 at cvs. alternately you can get a shot from your doctor that contains like 500,000% of your recommended daily intake or something. you can't overdose on it so just chug a dozen pills every week or two. worked 4 my canker sores

e: then again my canker sores might have partially been induced by vegetarian-related b12 deficiency so idk

holy poo poo

my sometimes vitamin b deficiency comes from alcoholism but vegetarianism was a close 2nd

drink you some oddwalla blueberry b

it just goes straight in without any of that nancing about that vitamin pills do

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

can I talk about my job? i sold an old lady a birthday card and poo poo after that, counted some mother fuckon tablets. we ran out or morphine and sick lady was denied

this is the not talking about job status thread

look elsewhere

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cjs: scrummin with the devil

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

syscall girl posted:

odwalla, naked juice, et al are so expensive it's like drinking literal money

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

cjs: quarterly numbers are poo poo. neat

css: semaphores and mutexes, hooray

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

cjs: quarterly numbers are poo poo. neat

css: semaphores and mutexes, hooray

my os class was boring but we never actually did the "make your own os" project

does that make it not boring?

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

carry on then posted:

my os class was boring but we never actually did the "make your own os" project

does that make it not boring?
we have an operating systems project course that is the followup to this one. i probably won't take it though

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

odwalla, naked juice, et al are so expensive it's like drinking literal money

the thing is i can get a liter for 6 bucks, and looking at a little carton of blueberries that goes for the same price idk that i'm getting more of that juicy fruity goodness without all the apple, banana, whatever that goes into a fruit drink

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i have to take operating systems and if it's the same idea as my programming languages course I probably won't learn anything

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

syscall girl posted:

the thing is i can get a liter for 6 bucks, and looking at a little carton of blueberries that goes for the same price idk that i'm getting more of that juicy fruity goodness without all the apple, banana, whatever that goes into a fruit drink

hmm

i remember the little 14oz (?) ones being six bucks but for a liter that seems like a fine deal :tipshat:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Tusen Takk posted:

i have to take operating systems and if it's the same idea as my programming languages course I probably won't learn anything

lol if you learn at school

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

lol if you learn at school

tru

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

can't decide if i want to do senior design project next year or the following

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

drat, lf got closed

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

cjs: left early, ran 6 miles

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bloody posted:

Cool! What is you re pace?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

syscall girl posted:

this is the not talking about job status thread

look elsewhere

oh. these threads move so fasta

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Trig Discipline posted:

this happens to me too. it suuuuucks

:agreed:

PokeJoe posted:

oof :( mine i just always get swollen lymph nodes in my jaw no matter how small they are, hurts like a bitch

atomicthumbs posted:

this a good tip, i was actually diagnosed with b12 deficiency a while back :tipshat:

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Bloody posted:

drat, lf got closed

lf lives inside all of us

cjs: might as well just piss on the floor cause that's where it all goes when i piss in the urinal nayway

graph posted:

look forums user coffee jones. i spent two years in anime club too. but i didn't go around sticking my dick and balls in someone's anime collection.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

syscall girl posted:

holy poo poo

my sometimes vitamin b deficiency comes from alcoholism but vegetarianism was a close 2nd

it just goes straight in without any of that nancing about that vitamin pills do

but chugging a dozen pills at once gives me the thrill of doing drugs without any of the negative effects

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Bloody posted:

I ran 2.5 miles in Sunday and I still hurt. Gat dang I got lazy

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs posted:

but chugging a dozen pills at once gives me the thrill of doing drugs without any of the negative effects

you get a sugar rush from drinking the juice

not really healthy but neither is binge drinking the night before v0v

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
cls: gonna go home and solder some wires

actually probably gotta go grocery shopping lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe