Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
every social problem, every ecological problem, every economic problem can be traced back to there being 7 billion people on the planet. we are stunted in every capacity by the burden of caring for all these people. the resources just aren't available. social issues are exacerbated by resource scarcity and they can't be resolved because there's too many people and too many cases to account for. with that said, please suggest a practical method of mass extinction of the human scourge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
death draft?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
have you ever been to the midwest, op? there's literally a metric fuckton of open space.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

have you ever been to the midwest, op? there's literally a metric fuckton of open space.

oh good, that'll be perfect for the gas chambers

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

whoa! my dick just farted! that's never happened before :tinfoil:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

shut up cracker

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Seeing that you haven't killed yourself yet you're really a major part of the problem op

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

A misanthrope posted:

shut up cracker

You're lucky I don't have plat, otherwise I would report you and get you banned.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
> nuke high-density population centers

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
Get like half the men in the world into anime, no one will gently caress them and the population should drop off significantly.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

You're lucky I don't have plat, otherwise I would report you and get you banned.

lol

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Kuato posted:

Seeing that you haven't killed yourself yet you're really a major part of the problem op

as soon as the program is organized and running i'd be happy to die in it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kuato posted:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

malthusianism is actually really bad as a theory and we arent full up at all. sorry op i disagree

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

we have plenty of resources and capacity, the problem is a lack of equitable distribution. world communism would solve the problems in the op

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

op have you ever gone to a nice spa?

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

malthusianism is actually really bad as a theory and we arent full up at all. sorry op i disagree

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

TEAYCHES posted:

you know "reduce reuse recycle"? well if we gut the population by 6.5 billion that's a gently caress of a lot of "reduce"

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com
clearly one race has to go. If we look at the problem from a purely economic standpoint, it would be cheapest - both in actual and social costs - to eliminate the blacks, as there are the fewest of them and they contribute the least to the World economy.

so, any good economist would say that's what we should do.

that's not what i would say, though, as i'm not an economist.

but, it's still an interesting point.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

clearly one race has to go. If we look at the problem from a purely economic standpoint, it would be cheapest - both in actual and social costs - to eliminate the blacks, as there are the fewest of them and they contribute the least to the World economy.

haha, oh kleen the rowdy dog you scamp

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

THE PENETRATOR posted:

> nuke high-density population centers

and then get left with the mid-west? cmon man

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
The u.s. alone grows so much wheat and corn and poo poo that we feed the world and still burn a gently caress load of it all . Dumb theory for dumb people

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Sintax posted:

and then get left with the mid-west? cmon man

the whole world can become the midwest... it will be epic

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

If your idea of full up is exterminating the animals, burning through every liter of oil and paving over every bit of land then yeah we still have a ways to go while the world dries up and the hordes of people become more difficult to manage.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I also think the world would be better off if we killed all white people, OP.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*starts nodding head slowly then quicker*

yes yes by george thats the answer!!

Martha call off from your book club! we're gonna need a LOT of nooses!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a dog from hell posted:

If your idea of full up is exterminating the animals, burning through every liter of oil and paving over every bit of land then yeah we still have a ways to go while the world dries up and the hordes of people become more difficult to manage.

imo thats more of a systematic issue and total lack of giving a poo poo than quantity of heads

Meowmixer
Jul 10, 2001

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
the white man is the new african rhino

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
lol, the world is already ending dummies, it's too late wrt climate change unless we can kill 6.5 billion by the end of the year. i dont care how much corn we could feed to africans, poo poo is heating up and there's no way every type of resource on earth is renewable enough for our purposes

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

real post: we have killed HALF the wildlife on the planet in the past 40 years, according to a study released a few months ago

human pop. has grown a few billion in those 40 years

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Truth.
Amen.
+1
Like.
Share.
Subscribe.
Et cetera

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
killing everyone is a vastly more practical solution than egalitarian distribution of food anyway, even if it mattered

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its qualitative not quantitative. humanity needs to treat itself and the earth with respect.. whatever the population is if we dont do that..... then we will get bad results

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
kill

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
yo most of the planet is empty, we could actually fit way more people here. let's gently caress until every inch of the planet looks like Tokyo.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

TEAYCHES posted:

we have plenty of resources and capacity, the problem is a lack of equitable distribution. world communism would solve the problems in the op

and any resource scarcity could be solved by simply not distributing them to the least productive part of the population
stalin did nothing wrong

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

A misanthrope posted:

real post: we have killed HALF the wildlife on the planet in the past 40 years, according to a study released a few months ago

human pop. has grown a few billion in those 40 years

I blame antibacterial soap.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

lmao if you think the rich will share any of this

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

• Locked thread