Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

it's a non sequitur, basically a red herring

the sun is green therefore OF COURSE women make less money I mean don't make less money w/e CLICK MY LINKS

er this whole posts is filled with the fallacy of the heap as well as petittio principiae and post hog propter hog all over the place....learn some critical thinking skills b4 u shoot off aboutf emales and when ur doing that how aobut u dont appeal to authority (Classical fallacy).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nutsngum posted:

Lol still misses the point that the disparity in earnings occurs due to patriachy limiting job access to women.

joey on firends once uttered the inimiatalbe line, one whcih really sums up this whole debate which is jampacked with fallacies left and right: one of those stuckup woman characers from the show asked him- name one job a man can do and a woman cant? joey's reply: 'penis model'... funny but it points out that in primitie societies, as today, MEN were the one wearing the dicks not stuckup females

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

lol you guys are pedantic, pathetic, ironically dense, and very transparently jealous, pure jealousy. just jealous. jealous. there's no other loving word, you guys hate maddox because he's more successful than you. jealous

no dont break the illusion by going over the top like this i still want to see people get mad at your posting

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Orkin Mang posted:

joey on firends once uttered the inimiatalbe line, one whcih really sums up this whole debate which is jampacked with fallacies left and right: one of those stuckup woman characers from the show asked him- name one job a man can do and a woman cant? joey's reply: 'penis model'... funny but it points out that in primitie societies, as today, MEN were the one wearing the dicks not stuckup females

Look at this transphobic poo poo right here.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Orkin Mang posted:

er this whole posts is filled with the fallacy of the heap as well as petittio principiae and post hog propter hog all over the place....learn some critical thinking skills b4 u shoot off aboutf emales and when ur doing that how aobut u dont appeal to authority (Classical fallacy).

b-but thomas sowell was writing about this stuff back in the 80s... dont strawman me dude!!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Orkin Mang shoutin off, everyone at the bank hits the floor in tears begging for mercy

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Fonzarelli posted:

I have to admit that his website was pretty fantastic at the time. Stuff like that is a dime a dozen nowadays but back in like, 2001 it was really a hilarious thing to read on the internet. Everybody has ripped off his tone since then, to the extent that half the internet guys are just cranky yelling dudes about what is wrong with society, but when he came out he was pretty unique and I liked his mspaint pictures of pirates and stuff

maddox, seanbaby, and lowtax were to be the template i used back when posting was fun and i enjoyed myself and was satisfied with what i produced. i forgot this until now. great writers don't need to host image uploading sites, review current video games, or migrate from the field where they have the greatest expertese.

i thank god for these great writers. because i forgot how much i owe them, i shitpost from a parachute account futilely in an attempt to reclaim the plataeus i lost because i forgot to give my sherpas the credit they deserved.

i really miss lowtax. ------------------

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Rad ROM Max posted:

"how do i sidestep reality in the most diffident and witty way possible"

- goons, 2015

this is the second time i've personally seen you use the word "diffident" in as many days.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
He's right but this is something I knew all along. Basically people whining about race and sex etc are huge bitches generally speaking.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

He's right but this is something I knew all along. Basically people whining about race and sex etc are huge bitches generally speaking.

he's whining about whiners who whine because they blame superficial aspects for the shortcomings of their shallow expectations and ideals and willpower. he is a real man, and i think deep down he could use money, but he demands respect.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Otto von Ruthless posted:

"Holy poo poo, Maddox is still a thing?!" says man posting on the Something Awful Forums in 2015, unaware of the irony.
i literally did this last time i saw this posted

creepy

Death by Cranes
May 3, 2006

These Blockbuster bombs don't go off unless you hit them ju-u-u-u-st right.
Man, you guys are insufferable. But what did I ever expect of new GBS?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you're not supposed to shitpost on your 9th anniversary.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
maddox looks kinda middle eastern??

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
maddox peaked with suicide by tub of beans

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
His spiderwoman vid thing was good because that was a dumb thing to have a "controversy" over in the first place and rightly shouldve been made fun of, but his argument in this one misses the point a bit

I mean he's not wrong, wage gap statistics are exaggerated, but he didn't focus on why that is which I think makes his argument a little weaker. A lot of his videos boil down to "things should just CHANGE" and it's definitely not that easy.

Ramsus posted:

this also tbh

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Death by Cranes posted:

Man, you guys are insufferable. But what did I ever expect of new GBS?

no sir we are DIFFIDENT

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
I remember when I was a child and still thought Maddox was funny or profound.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i used to post on maddox mania when i was 13. my sister who was 11 wrote him one of the emails he mocked at some point.

quote:

hey,i,was,lookin,at,ur,site,tha,otha,day,n,i,was,thinkin,that,you,shuld,rite,sum
,poo poo,about,how,gay,pop-ups.r.cuz,those,things,really,are,mad,fuckin,gay....and,
if,ur,wonderin,y,i,aint,usin,my,spacebar,its,cuz,I,broke.it.,wen,i,slammed,tha,k
eyboard,cuz,my,computer,broke,frum,millions,of,popups,and,you,site,definatly,is,
tha,best,site,in,tha,universe

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

this is the second time i've personally seen you use the word "diffident" in as many days.

diffident goon is the new vapid oval office

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

I'm seeing a lot of sad goons who can't get women to touch their pee pee or dinkle posting here. Do you not know of r/redpill??

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

dad gay. so what posted:

his facts check out. Unnnngggghhhh looks like he's our new leader. All hggnnggh hail maddorx bbbgggghhhhh

get well soon dad

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
Maddox Rules. So what is he rails on lowtax for making money off j-list.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
maddox killin it with his gape wap vid.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Fuckabees posted:

Maddox Rules. So what is he rails on lowtax for making money off j-list.

one's steak, the other's pussy. two great tastes that dont go together.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Send this poo poo to the goldmine.

http://maddox.xmission.com/sa/goldmine.html

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

That is actually a pretty good send up of something awful tbqh.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
real ultimate power and ate my balls

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'd be lying if I said I was any better than maddox but that doesn't mean I have to find his poo poo or the people that like it any good

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you are not a youtube personality, you are far above anyone who is.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

maddox killin it w/ his thigh gap, poo poo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

I'd be lying if I said I was any better than maddox but that doesn't mean I have to find his poo poo or the people that like it any good

you don't have to have a nobel prize to recognize the smell of poo friend

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rad ROM Max posted:

you could always one-up him by posting your own pic

U just got trapped son

That dude has a six pack and 8" dick

What now?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Top City Homo posted:

U just got trapped son

That dude has a six pack and 8" dick

psshh join the club

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

remember how he portrayed himself as a pirate and it was pretty clear there was nothing remotely ironic about it and then the internet catches up with him and he's forced to reveal his scrawny nerd rear end to keep his ten dedicated fans

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CJacobs posted:

psshh join the club

The only six pack I have until proven otherwise is some piss beer in the fridge

Don't know bout ur dick

What I'm saying is post ur dick

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
only if JebanyPedal posts his first

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Demonachizer posted:

That is actually a pretty good send up of something awful tbqh.

I'll give him a 6 out of 10, he clearly doesn't get JeffK

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

hemophilia posted:

remember how he portrayed himself as a pirate and it was pretty clear there was nothing remotely ironic about it and then the internet catches up with him and he's forced to reveal his scrawny nerd rear end to keep his ten dedicated fans

what's your bmi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

maddox handing out the red pills and pwning some whiny feminists in the process

• Locked thread