Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This poo poo just popped up on my facebook feed :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Xaris posted:

A good-fitting suit on a fit guy is to women what a figure hugging dress on a hot chick is to dudes. And it comes with added "he can provide" subliminal bonus points. You don't need to look like Brad Pit or whomever but if you scrub up well, have the loving thing taken in at the right places so it actually fits you and you have nice teeth and aren't fat, women will watch you walk across a room. These gormless tubby fucks don't know the giddy feeling of a table of chicks going silent for a few seconds as you walk past. And like I said, you don't need to be a 10/10 male model for this poo poo to work.

Your mother been telling ya stories about me again, eh?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Xaris posted:

sass has been

I'm sure it's all nice things.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dadsknow

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gaunab posted:

when women see pavel, they're thinking of this guy

The new old average

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh god no.

I just barfed a bit.

Do a situp you fat schlub.

But :qq: I try! Why don't you find me attractive anymore?!?!?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Pillowy Pals: Pud Pounders

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NomChompsky posted:

can we allow zergfluid to post in this thread and only this thread about sexual marketplaces

what is the exact sexual market value of these men

It depends on where the market is located.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NomChompsky posted:

in the town square on market days, of course

Yah, but what city? These guys are S-rank in Backwater Mississippi. Two's at best in Miami.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
4.95/lb.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gaunab posted:

bringing sexy back

I'm the stretch marks

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

katlington posted:

im dying oh fucj