Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
seeing homepathic withdoctors who are slowly killing her

Im out of ideas

thnx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Push her down some stairs. She's never gonna find a homeopathic body cast.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
tell her how much she means to you

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Get her to overdose on Xanax

Then when she thinks it's Xanax that's poisoning her, then she will think the solution is to take small abouts of Xanax in accordance with homeopathic techniques

And then she will forget about homeopathic techniques because she is now on Xanax

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pronounce it homo pathy and sya u might give it a whirl and as finish saying them look ainto the middle distance and lick ur lip a tiny little bit

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
tell her to listen to slash's song "anasitaisia" and call me back in the morning

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anastasia

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

tell her to listen to slash's song "anasitaisia" and call me back in the morning

great song until the guy starts singing

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i mean first it was russian rock dirt discharge then acupuncture, then massages then crystal therapy

woman is afraid of loving tylenol and now she somehow got a hold of some quack naturotherapist who is goign to overdose her on thyroid medication colonics and multi vitamins

gently caress this gay earth

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wait she doesnt need to call me back because i had sex with her and were listening to slashs song, anastaisia and smoking cigarettes together

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Enfield posted:

anastasia

thanks for the spellcheck i was losing my heair trying to fidn it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

i mean first it was russian rock dirt discharge then acupuncture, then massages then crystal therapy

woman is afraid of loving tylenol and now she somehow got a hold of some quack naturotherapist who is goign to overdose her on thyroid medication colonics and multi vitamins

gently caress this gay earth

expand ur mind....

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

thanks for the spellcheck i was losing my heair trying to fidn it

the opening guitar bit is not that great but wati tuntil the guuy starts singing for the really good stuff

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Orkin Mang posted:

expand ur mind....

yes i take drugs whenever i can to escap this hellish existence but i think this is as far as i can take it

i am tearing up all her quack contacts

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you can treat cancer but you can't cure stupid

sorry for your lots, op

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
kill her and wear her skin to the doc, op

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you can treat cancer but you can't cure stupid

sorry for your lots, op

i told her that she could sovle her probelms with basic estrogen therapy, aspirin and if it comes to it a fuckign fecal transplant at the hospital

but hse is like i am not swolling feces and then goes to take loving rock vomit

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Make her an appointment with an actual doctor. Tell her you want her to see this new shaman in town who practices Medicineopathy, which uses the "healing power of combined molecules, the very foundation of the Universe!" Maybe give the actual doctor an extra $20 to wear a Dashiki or something.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

fecal transplant

tell me more

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Frankenstyle posted:

Make her an appointment with an actual doctor. Tell her you want her to see this new shaman in town who practices Medicineopathy, which uses the "healing power of combined molecules, the very foundation of the Universe!" Maybe give the actual doctor an extra $20 to wear a Dashiki or something.

yeah p much

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
good luck with your mom

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

yes i take drugs whenever i can to escap this hellish existence but i think this is as far as i can take it

i am tearing up all her quack contacts

mabe ur the one whose needs to learn that what works for eone person might not work for another. ive lost count of the varieties of ways u can douche/detox ones pussy and not all of them are owned by bigpharma thru some misleading chain of ownership but u follow the money trail and its all pfizer....fucken rear end in a top hat. the ancient spartans were douching with oliveoil before jesus didnt even exist

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Frankenstyle posted:

holy poo poo

all these loving years ive been tryng to get her to see a doctor this idea never came to me

it makes sense

the doctor makes up stories about being a shaman and then gives her actual medicine

thank you gbs

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my theory of historicla change is that autism causes vaccinnes... fucken nerd scientists imo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Orkin Mang posted:

mabe ur the one whose needs to learn that what works for eone person might not work for another. ive lost count of the varieties of ways u can douche/detox ones pussy and not all of them are owned by bigpharma thru some misleading chain of ownership but u follow the money trail and its all pfizer....fucken rear end in a top hat. the ancient spartans were douching with oliveoil before jesus didnt even exist

*bong hit*

i hear you

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

fecal transplant sound like the most homeopathic quack wizardry there is

accept its the most scientific treatment for a bad stomach

http://www.mayoclinic.org/medical-professionals/clinical-updates/digestive-diseases/quick-inexpensive-90-percent-cure-rate

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
u walk into the mayo clinic and u say gimme ur best most prestigipous room....u walkinto the exectutive suite and on the door it says 'full egg' hahahhaa....peac eout

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fecal transplant is that what it says on ur birth certificat, under gender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Orkin Mang posted:

fecal transplant is that what it says on ur birth certificat, under gender

haha nice