Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
*walks into starbucks* I'd like to order a tall- HNNNGGG... a tall- HNGGGGG... a- HNNNNNNGGGGG... you know what I think I'll just have a black coffee. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!
I just violently made a caramel macchiato in my pants, and it soaked through my underwear and trickled down my pant legs. Thanks for triggering me op

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

This reminds me of the time my dad whose breath always smelled of caramel macchiato would call me fat and abuse me.

he was abusing me before it was cool though.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

carml maccciato triggres mmy thirrrrgggh kvgbxfjjjn gently caress it ::v

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

HA Great super funny not at all retarded thread im being sarcastic u retard kill your loving self op

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Are u taking the piss mate?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
To make the vanilla syrup, combine sugar and water in a sauce pan. Bring to boil over high heat and boil for 5 minutes. Let cool and add vanilla extract. Stir well and keep in a sealed container, refrigerated. To make coffee, either use an espresso machine to make coffee and steam milk, or heat milk until hot, but not boiling on stove-top and transfer to a blender. Blend until frothy. For espresso, if you don’t have a machine, just make double strength coffee. Add vanilla syrup, espresso or strong coffee and hot milk to mug. Add caramel sauce and serve.

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
god i wish i was dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
caramael machiotoa

• Locked thread