Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

the baby will be a haemophiliac with a huge underbite and down syndrome. european aristocracy is rotten to the core

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
well, its 4:23 i managed to make it throughthe meeting without anyone saying anyhting, good thing cause i feel that last drink setting in pretty hard, now im bnack at my desk but it loving STINNKS what is hte most discreet way to clean up poo poo smell from your work area whitout raising any redflags?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
feed the rich to animals that actually taste good, then eat those animals. such as a fine hog, or hoers

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
I'd enjoy it if the royal baby had downs syndrome

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Nooner posted:

well, its 4:23 i managed to make it throughthe meeting without anyone saying anyhting, good thing cause i feel that last drink setting in pretty hard, now im bnack at my desk but it loving STINNKS what is hte most discreet way to clean up poo poo smell from your work area whitout raising any redflags?

walk over to your coworkers cubicle and go "hey man why do you smell like poo poo?" and then walk away

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

I would lol and dvr it

Aug 4, 2010

the queen is a cool old lady but im not so keen on charles so i support a vote on the royals. vote them OUT

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Ferroque posted:

the baby will be a haemophiliac with a huge underbite and down syndrome. european aristocracy is rotten to the core
this one is a mudblood its mothers family comes from trade dont you know

Aug 4, 2010

bring back the jacobites

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

I would totally name that stupid baby Bonehead.

Bonehead the Stupid Baby Dot Com.

That would be its full name.

Aug 4, 2010

never forget culloden

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

regal

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Chinatown posted:

burn them alive all of them

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

sneak in after work when everyone has left and febreeze everything. Trade your chair with another coworker's as well.

Godspeed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nooner posted:

gently caress the queen, the whole royal family, and england as a whole

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Well enough of that derail.

They've put out traffic cones. Is today the big day?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-baby-news-live-updates-5613613

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

hey her sister p. hot tho. got a FAT rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Well enough of that derail.

You'll be happy to know that it is a new day and I am currently posting this from my toilet as I poop into it like a civilized human being

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
came her to remind y'all that as an American I have the GOD given right not to give a poo poo about the British Royals

suck my tea

EDIT don't let my av fool you, I am neither Canadian nor French, honest

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Will the baby pick Mayweather or Pacquiao to win the Kentucky Derby?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
You know how much the royal family costs each Great British taxpayer every year? 56 new English pennies. That's nothing when you consider all they do to boost our country's tourism not forgetting the entertainment value provided by Prince Phillips shenanigans. Whatever will he do next! Gawd bless the Queen I say and long may she reign.

:britain:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

They'd just swap it out with one of the spares.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i almost took a picture of my poop this morning to post ITT and say here is your royal baby but i thought it might get me banned so I didnt but you guys can pretend I did

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

www posted:

the queen is a cool old lady but im not so keen on charles so i support a vote on the royals. vote them OUT

when the gently caress is htat bitch gonna die, she must be like 200 by now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the entire concept of a royal family is totally hosed in the year 2015 idk what you brits are doing

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

You know how much the royal family costs each Great British taxpayer every year? 56 new English pennies. That's nothing when you consider all they do to boost our country's tourism not forgetting the entertainment value provided by Prince Phillips shenanigans. Whatever will he do next! Gawd bless the Queen I say and long may she reign.

:britain:

drat i always thought the concept of a royal fam these days was pretty played but i never considered how it would really impact you guys that way, it may be a sort of quaint relic of a weirder time but it is super iconic. pretty cool honestly.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
"The baby will be crowning any second now" the doctor said tersely while wrist deep in the Duchess.

He'd delivered hundreds of babies, but this one felt different. The head was cool, too smooth and too hard. He pulled it free only to discover it was a metal cylinder with "Tiocfaidh ár lá" engraved on it.

"Is it a boy or a girl" asked the prince from behind the operating curtain.

The doctor turned it over and found a small digital timer.

Ω

Flocons de Jambon fucked around with this message at 23:30 on May 1, 2015

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That would be pretty cool, but we all know she was impregnated by Harry not Gerry Adams.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think everyone will be happy to know that i ave not pooped my pants in the office today (i wore jeans just in case) and I only had 1 beer on my lunch break. itsbeen an okay day and my work space doesnt smell as bad as it used to -- janitor must have done something LOL -- but the shakes are pretty bad, its kinda hard to type. probably should have had 2 lunchbeers

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As long as you keep washing your hands, I'm sure you'll deliver that baby like the pro you are

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

the babby will be a babadook

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
So has anyone killed themselves over this royal baby yet due to a radio prank?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why is it so hard to stop drinking when drinking is what is destroying my body if i drink i slowly kill myself but if i dont my body rebels against me

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Your body is a myth forced upon you by the hated patriarchy who are trying to confine your eternal, boundless mind into a mortal, withered husk.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Maybe you should try drinking in some royal baby news

Reportedly Prince Charles is hoping for a girl

http://news.sky.com/story/1475497/royal-baby-charles-hoping-for-a-princess

What are you guys hoping for?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sometiems when it gets really bad i'll pop across the street for a drink but it only helps me for a little bit and then im right back on square one. is this like what it ffeels to be a heroin addict or something? Im really upset about this but havent been able to make any strides for change, as long as i can keep up my job i probably never will. i cant wait to get home and drink myself into oblivion the whole weekend even though i know i will be in hell come monday

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You should ask for the afterbirth, turn it into a nourishing meal full of iron and protein and the inherent magic of the blood of Royals.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
Ooooh she's gone to hospital!

I was speaking to a police officer a few weeks ago and he said he couldn't get a holiday as all police leave is cancelled in the London area due to the royal baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

There's ladders set up opposite the lido wing for weeks for photographers to stand on. This royal baby must be pissed they won't be king or queen

• Locked thread