Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress the queen, the whole royal family, and england as a whole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys im at work and i just poo poo my pants what do I do?

E: the pants are white and it was diarrhea

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont want to raise too much attention because i'm kinda drunk so if I have to HR they might find me out. gently caress im jsut sitting here really still hoping no onw notices but i have a meeting in 20 minutes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive got 10 more minutes to figure this out. i found some old starbucks napkins that ive been trying to soak it up with "dabbing not wiping) but the smell is kinda bad and it is still really damp. i think i have a spair change in my trunk but how the gently caress do i get all the way to the lot and then change without getting noticed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ok guys, so i bolted for my car when the guy next to me left to go to the breakroom. pants are compeltely loving ruined and it turns out that "change i had is actually a pair of these

http://www.yimps.com/collections/original-4inch-shorts/products/original-fit-navy-blue-shorts

I put them on since better than current statre of affairs but gently caress idk what my boss is going to think. drank a nip while i was in the car for a little courage i think i am going to get fired today goons ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im in meeting right now gfetting a few funny looks but no one seems to have said anythign about the shorts. everyone is kinda sitting away from me though i think they can smell it. im going to try and play it off as im just gassy and not covered in dry poo poo

---posted from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
well, its 4:23 i managed to make it throughthe meeting without anyone saying anyhting, good thing cause i feel that last drink setting in pretty hard, now im bnack at my desk but it loving STINNKS what is hte most discreet way to clean up poo poo smell from your work area whitout raising any redflags?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Well enough of that derail.

You'll be happy to know that it is a new day and I am currently posting this from my toilet as I poop into it like a civilized human being

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i almost took a picture of my poop this morning to post ITT and say here is your royal baby but i thought it might get me banned so I didnt but you guys can pretend I did

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think everyone will be happy to know that i ave not pooped my pants in the office today (i wore jeans just in case) and I only had 1 beer on my lunch break. itsbeen an okay day and my work space doesnt smell as bad as it used to -- janitor must have done something LOL -- but the shakes are pretty bad, its kinda hard to type. probably should have had 2 lunchbeers

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why is it so hard to stop drinking when drinking is what is destroying my body if i drink i slowly kill myself but if i dont my body rebels against me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sometiems when it gets really bad i'll pop across the street for a drink but it only helps me for a little bit and then im right back on square one. is this like what it ffeels to be a heroin addict or something? Im really upset about this but havent been able to make any strides for change, as long as i can keep up my job i probably never will. i cant wait to get home and drink myself into oblivion the whole weekend even though i know i will be in hell come monday

• Locked thread