Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i live in the uk and i didnt know this was happening till you posted this and i didnt want to know

gently caress you motherfucker i will hunt you down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lets take bets on how many gcses it will get with the best education money can buy

i'm going with 4

inbreeding has taken its toll

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
either theyre old or ironic

or they dont exist, I was in the pub on the day of the royal wedding (total coincidence i was 18 and in the pub most days) and it was your usual crowd of alcoholics and a-level students

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
spread it all over and pretend they were brown originally

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
have you considered becoming a member of the royal family?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Ferroque posted:

the baby will be a haemophiliac with a huge underbite and down syndrome. european aristocracy is rotten to the core
this one is a mudblood its mothers family comes from trade dont you know

• Locked thread