Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
pretty straight up question some people cool with it some people ain't cool with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i got so drunk last night op

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
you mean the shower right because it would be weird to sit in a bathtub full of lukewarm water and your pee

and yes i often do

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

you mean the shower right because it would be weird to sit in a bathtub full of lukewarm water and your pee

and yes i often do

well everyone pisses in the shower

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
The bath is for touching yourself or reading a book.

I like to get in and get out of the shower. It's not that pleasurable. Somehow I've met several people in my life who take hour+ long showers and I guess that makes them feel secure? Anyway I think it's stupid.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

a dog from hell posted:

I like to get in and get out of the shower. It's not that pleasurable. Somehow I've met several people in my life who take hour+ long showers and I guess that makes them feel secure? Anyway I think it's stupid.

my shower gets cold in like 10 minutes because it just dumps gallons of water on me in full hurricane mode

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just poo poo in the tub. When it's full I bathe in it all

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I sit in my empty bathtub and fill it with my urine over the course of a day.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

a dog from hell posted:

yeah but you cum in the bath so what you think you're better than me or what

my shower gets cold in like 10 minutes because it just dumps gallons of water on me in full hurricane mode

That's why you have to shower maybe at like a paint factory or some other place at the industrial park thats left their door open

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Move to the burbs and live the good life my friend.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

I just poo poo in the tub. When it's full I bathe in it all

unassertive boy 99 posted:

I sit in my empty bathtub and fill it with my urine over the course of a day.

Get a room you two

a bathroom

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
don't take a goddamn bath

shower only

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

jackyl posted:

don't take a goddamn bath

shower only

I take a bath then shower then take a bath again then use the bidet

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm a poor and my tub is too small to take baths in. During showers I typically poo poo in my hand and drop it into the toilet. I won't pee in the shower though that's loving barbaric.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
I don't piss in the shower or bath because I'm not a loving animal

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

a dog from hell posted:

Move to the burbs and live the good life my friend.

I do live in the burbs I designed the shower to spit out tons of water because it's awesome, but I'm too cheap to buy a huge water heater. It's nice because it limits my ability to take crazy long showers and run up the water bill.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i piss...pretty much everywhere, op

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i spill my urine, much like my seed, all willy nilly.

so yes.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
I open the shower curtain and arc it so I piss in the sink from the shower.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
I piss straight down the drain, does that count?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can pee pretty much everywhere. i guess its kind of a skill i have

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

don't think i could read a book in the bath that's a pretty high tension situation right there

The Bible
May 8, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

I picked up a tip from the bachelor thread that makes showers the best experience of the day.

When you feel a big fart coming, mash your rear end up against the wall and force it out as hard as you can (don't poo poo yourself though)

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

getting out of the shower is not fun when it's cold and your bathroom doesn't have one of those heating thingies

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
well yeah everyone pees when they poop OP

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
really hot bath and rinse the soaked out crap off with a cold shower

almost like a poor mans sauna

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

I pee in the tub until its full then get in and pee some more.

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
i fist my rear end in the bath

hth

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Take a watery diarrhea and act like it's an oil spill and your rear end was the Exxon Valdez also be drunk for historical accuracy.

64GB
Apr 8, 2015

Who would need any more than that?!
I do but i instantly regret it afterwards.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

64GB posted:

I do but i instantly regret it afterwards.

Why?

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
some people pee in toilets, and some people dont. personally i pee in toilets most of the time, otherwise i sometimes pee under bridges or into bushes. if there was a bathtub in the bushes i might pee into it

64GB
Apr 8, 2015

Who would need any more than that?!

Because then I realise im bathing in diluted piss.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i spraypaint and texturize my beergut to look like an island and create scenes out of little plastic men i have crafted over the years on the island take the pictures an dpost them on tumblr when it pee it's the "striking oil" scene

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I stopped taking baths when I was 6.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

krampster2 posted:

getting out of the shower is not fun when it's cold and your bathroom doesn't have one of those heating thingies

the trick is to stay in so long, and have the water so hot, that the bathroom is like a sauna when you're done.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't take many baths anymore. They're nice and relaxing but so is my anime and videogames op

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I just stop wherever I am, unzip, and try to get it in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
no i'd never pee in the bath, i'd stick my dick out the tub and pee on the floor to keep the water clean of course

• Locked thread