Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I've never heard anything bad about the e9x m3 from anyone in the seven years I've been at BMW. Programming on battery replacement isnt just an m car thing either a bunch of them have that now. M cars get extra maintenance items for diff fluid change and stuff so check the vehicle history for the car and see whats been done on it and when. It would show up as "running in check" or something similar first around 1500 miles and then with every few oil changes iirc. I can always look up histories for bmw and Mini people too, and it has option/package info as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

RillAkBea posted:

Mr. Regular got his hands on an NSX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6FDPS-78WU

I liked the NSX before but god drat does he make it look good here. :swoon: Good news is they only cost $25,000 in Japan (like I'll ever have that much money to spend :smith:)

Also I've somehow been crowned defacto car guy at my new job and given all the privileges that come with it, like my boss calling me on my day off to see if I'm free to help her friend order car parts on the internet :psyduck:

I want one so bad

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Adiabatic posted:

I always dream about buying an NSX, right up until I realize I could get an 80s 911 or a VIper GTS for the same money.

Yeah but why would you want one of those over an NSX :colbert:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Motronic posted:

Because neither of them is a tarted up Accord.

How dare you

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

But on the other hand your driving a dodge

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Holy poo poo that is clean :stare:

I need that in my life

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Mini Vans are stupid

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Fart Pipe posted:

The wierdest draw Ive ever seen was on my 87 Ram. It would kill the battery overnight it was so strong and it ended up being the horn circuit but the horn worked and wasnt beeping all night so I dont know what the gently caress.

This reminds me of the convo we had at Kens house about rewiring someones brake pedal or turn signal to set off their horn :3:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Super Aggro Crag posted:

This Silverado SS AWD w/ a sunroof looks cool. Maybe I'll just trade this shitbox in.

A bad decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Got a 256gb 850 EVO for 59 bucks because I had some amazon rewards credit :buddy:

• Locked thread