Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please offer me advice on the touch a truck festival

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what the holy shitstain on christ's death diaper is a touch a truck festival?

treasure bear

touch the truck

Swizzbutt

touch the festival

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

there's lots of trucks and you can touch all of them should i touch every truck

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

should i jerk off a garbage truck

Swizzbutt

is there a dump truck? you know what to do

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

should i jerk off a garbage truck

don't be weird bo pepper

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

there will be dump truck yes all the trucks wil be there waiting to be touched

City of Glompton

caress the truck but only after you get it's consent please

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Swizzbutt

keep on trucking

joke_explainer

Just touch the truck festival. One touch and by the communicative property you've touched all the triucks... maybe all the trucks on Earth that aren't doing some kind of sick aerial jump

i am he

*touches the earth* ifl science

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I didn't realize that touching a truck was something you shouldn't do outside of the confines of a Touch a Truck Festival :blush:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Touch only the square components of the truck. Tell the truck it is safe and you love it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

approach the truck slowly and let it sniff your hand before you pet it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

touching

dogcrash truther
are yoiu talking about the thing they have for kids, where there are all sorts of different trucks and stuff and it teaches them not to be afraid of trucks or...

dogcrash truther
are you talking about the thing where everyone touches a truck and the one who keeps touching it the longest wins it

dogcrash truther
i have different strategies depending

shabbat goy

My glow plugs are going bad, can you bring a wrench and steal me 4 glow plugs and then mail them to me? I think by doing so you're not really breaking any rules but are merely going along with the spirit of touching trucks.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Cumt posted:

touch the truck

morning wood
i wonder what they would do if you showed up to one of the keep your hand on the truck contests with super glue and sedatives and ask to be woken up when you win. are they going to arrest you for messing up your own paintjob? :shrug:

treasure bear

it's like a petting zoo but for adults and they go around but they pet cars instead of animals because they are dead inside and only want to touch cold metal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

rub your butt on the truck

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Cumt posted:

it's like a petting zoo but for adults and they go around but they pet cars instead of animals because they are dead inside and only want to touch cold metal

the cold metal is a reflection of my soul [pets]

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

rub your butt on the truck

don't do this if you're wearing jeans of a belt, though, because the rivets and things could scratch the paint. use your bare butt, or, if you're afraid of germs, wear a latex butt glove.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

are yoiu talking about the thing they have for kids, where there are all sorts of different trucks and stuff and it teaches them not to be afraid of trucks or...

it's this

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

no longer touching

Swizzbutt

Bo-Pepper posted:

no longer touching

59 minutes of touching

a new record

pig slut lisa

irl is good

do they have a mail truck there? nobody ever gets to touch the mail truck.

fuck. marry. t-rex

remember that you can only touch the trucks some places, not wherever you want

dont encourage touching a truck where it shouldnt be touched

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

dogcrash truther posted:

are you talking about the thing where everyone touches a truck and the one who keeps touching it the longest wins it

The secret is to touch the truck and then don't stop touching the truck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

playground tough
dumps like a truck

playground tough
truck truck

dogcrash truther

les fleurs du mall posted:

The secret is to touch the truck and then don't stop touching the truck

the secret is to yell "deadly truck! deadly truck!"

dogcrash truther
they tried to do one of those things, only with everyone touching an xbox one, but then someone said that it had the wrong RAM

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Don't accept double high fives from anyone.

FluffieDuckie

i've never heard of this thing and i have kids so i think pepper is making this up and he just went to a gmc lot for the afternoon

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i'm traveling to the nevada desert for the gently caress a truck festival today

• Locked thread