Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I bet it does, I mean cum* on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i dont even orgasm every time i bang a broad anymore and girls I see lose count after 10 i feel pretty gypped

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I lose points for correctly spelling masterbation twice in the title

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
lets be honest everyone reading this would switch for a day to try it out

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

tranny human being queer hope you get stomped by gods warriors

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

cool tree bro champions another thread

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
im doing my part to improve gbs

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Yes, I would love to try life as a guy for a day. I'd also spend every second of it jerking off to try and answer the OP's question.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

duh id jam everything i could find into a theoretical 24 hr vag

id stock up on rockstar energy drinks to maximize my jamming time

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Would totally try masturbation and sex as a girl for a day if I encountered a a powerful enough sorcerer to do it just to see how it's different.

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
revert GBS to sincere posts only imho

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

lawfare posted:

revert GBS to sincere posts only imho

rename it to sincere general bullshit

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
permaban all people whos names start with l

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

mdm posted:

rename it to sincere general bullshit

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
When a girl mast urbanes me it feels better than when me, a boy, does it if that's what you mean

-a sexhaver

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
good to know people can still share honestly here on the old general bullshit forums :)

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010
It's certainly more dignified

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
you know when a guy master bakes because he leaves a receipt.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Festus The Fetus posted:

It's certainly more dignified
hardly

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
rub this, pull on that, cram something in this thing, cram the other thing in something else

it's all good man, you just do you. we're all going to die someday and you don't want to regret wasting your time worrying about everybody elses business

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Even if it's slightly less enjoyable (I doubt that's the case) they can enjoy it multiple times which trumps everything

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Decebal posted:

Even if it's slightly less enjoyable (I doubt that's the case) they can enjoy it multiple times which trumps everything

u can have these kinds of orgasms from ur bottom ;-*

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
girls are basically orgasming 24/7. it's their secret privilege. Irrefutable proof that the world is controlled by a shadow matriarchy.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
people only get paid to do things they don't like, there are way more women prostitutes than men,

therefor women don't enjoy sex as much as men QED

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Depends on the size of the cucumber, OP.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Rutibex posted:

people only get paid to do things they don't like, there are way more women prostitutes than men,

therefor women don't enjoy sex as much as men QED

that is honestly pretty brilliant

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

hells yeah

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Decebal posted:

Yeah I doubt that's the case. Ever felt one get all shaky legged cumming all hard and poo poo? It's bananas.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Ramsus posted:

Yeah I doubt that's the case. Ever felt one get all shaky legged cumming all hard and poo poo? It's bananas.

when you feel those contractions gripping your fingers

#thingsguyslove

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Decebal posted:

when you feel those contractions gripping your fingers

#thingsguyslove

When you got your fingers in all her holes and they clamping down from cummin

#thingsaboutyourmomilove

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ramsus posted:

stick some fingers up ur butt and rub your prostate

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
they seem to enjoy it even before they cum and then they get to ride the orgasm way longer

for me its like work work work work work work CUMMING IS GOOD done

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

hemale in pain posted:

stick some fingers up ur butt and rub your prostate

Aww year finger ur stinkyhole and jerk it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the worst stewie posted:

u can have these kinds of orgasms from ur bottom ;-*

those require a lot of preperatory work and practice and tbh i'd rather grab my ding dong and wank it out even though butt stuff clearly irrefutably feels a lot better.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

hemophilia posted:

those require a lot of preperatory work and practice and tbh i'd rather grab my ding dong and wank it out even though butt stuff clearly irrefutably feels a lot better.

All u gotta do is take a poopie then throw some lube on ur toothbrush and go to town

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you should measure masturb' quality by individual sesh, not just by equipment used. hth, op

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

son gay. so what posted:

All u gotta do is take a poopie then throw some lube on ur toothbrush and go to town

i wish it were that ez but you gotta hit the right spot in the right way not to mention be chilled out enouugh about loving your rear end to even get there. it's a pain in the rear end lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

son gay. so what posted:

yeah and get toothbrush aids

• Locked thread