Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

It's cuz girls don't chop off large amounts of genital flesh that contain nerve endings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Wedemeyer posted:

It's cuz girls don't chop off large amounts of genital flesh that contain nerve endings.

Some muslim women choose to do it for some reason. Maybe they want to be more righteous than their western sisters

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wedemeyer posted:

its kinda sad that so many people dont understand something as simple as infant neuroplasticity

the main event is the glans btw
you dont think the clitoral hood is the sensitive part on girls do you

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Both feel pretty boss I have to say. I prefer girl orgasms though.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
i don't think i could handle girl masturbation i feel enough shame about my body as it is

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Lol at you if you have any shame when you jerk it.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

yeah and get toothbrush aids

Look its a SCIENCE FACT that as long as u wash ur toothbrush you will NOT get toothbrush aids

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Its not better just way different.

Guy orgasms are physical while chick orgasms are super mental.

Like close eyes, feel like passing out, waves of wtfomgamazecraze. Kinda like drinking a caramel frapp.

Estrogen is a helluva drug.

I hope this helps you a bunch!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

every woman i've been with def had a better time of it than i did it.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
They're both pretty physical to me. Just in different ways.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
It seems like people who get into masturbation always end up needing to do more and more extreme stuff just to get off, like they start with just touching themselves but sooner or later they are putting stuff in their butt and things like that.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

It seems like people who get into masturbation always end up needing to do more and more extreme stuff just to get off, like they start with just touching themselves but sooner or later they are putting stuff in their butt and things like that.

Nah bro.

Thats just weirdos.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Kinkshame machiato itt

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

a bay posted:

a prostate orgasm is the best a man will ever feel without drugs fyi

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

a prostate orgasm is the best a man will ever feel without drugs fyi

I don't do either of those things because I already feel good, because I don't abuse myself.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a bay posted:

a bay throwing some Sunday bait and hoping for a few bites

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

a bay posted:

You won't need to do weird poo poo unless you like do it a whole loving bunch. Btw, ain't nothing wrong with shoving stuff up your pooper. Well, stuff that's designed for it anyways.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

a bay throwing some Sunday bait and hoping for a few bites

Is it really hard for you to believe that someone isn't interested in putting things in their butt and sexually jacking off?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
You said "people who get into masturbation always end up needing to do more and more extreme stuff" - nothing about butt stuff , just plain old jacking it will drive you guys to extreme perversion according to you

Pope Francis would be proud

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
The weird stuff's p fun btw

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Glass borocite test tubes are good and clean dildos.

150x20

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

a bay posted:

Is it really hard for you to believe that someone isn't interested in putting things in their butt and sexually jacking off?

goddamn you sound like a fag

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

pussy riot police posted:

Lol at you if you have any shame when you jerk it.

dude the shame is the best part

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

hemale in pain posted:

goddamn you sound like a fag

a big fag yes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

they seem to enjoy it even before they cum and then they get to ride the orgasm way longer

for me its like work work work work work work CUMMING IS GOOD done

lol i'm sorry

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Let's be honest, everything is better if a girl does it

Decebal fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 3, 2015

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
and I mean a real girl, not one of these transfersexuals

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

and I mean a real girl, not one of these transfersexuals

Rude.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Women, I believe, are more in touch with themselves and get greater pleasure from p much everything

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

a bay posted:

Yea I started out jerking off and now I have to toothbrush my rear end for any form of pleasure

IMO masturbation makes u gay

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Boys can never be girls, and girls can never be boys. It's pointless to wonder if the other half of the population is having better orgasms. :justfap:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Volcott posted:

Boys can never be girls, and girls can never be boys. It's pointless to wonder of the other half of the population is having better orgasms. :justfap:

Lol kay

:rolleyes:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volcott posted:

Boys can never be girls, and girls can never be boys. It's pointless to wonder if the other half of the population is having better orgasms. :justfap:

lol if you think you won't be able to hook up your brain to VR where you are a girl getting gangbanged in the next 40 years or so

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

son gay. so what posted:

Yea I started out jerking off and now I have to toothbrush my rear end for any form of pleasure

IMO masturbation makes u gay

There is no way I can think of for a man with a penis to use his hand to masturbate without wanting to touch a man' penis in the first place, so you may be on to something.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

lets be honest everyone reading this would switch for a day to try it out

no because then I'd know what I'm missing out on.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I don't know about feeling better but most girls don't have to worry about what to do with cum after so it's probably more satisfying. I'd be jacking it 24/7 if I didn't have to worry about where the cum's gonna go.

It'd suck though to be a girl and be a squirter, because it's literally pee. Some girls pee themselves when they cum which is probably worse than semen.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

a bay posted:

There is no way I can think of for a man with a penis to use his hand to masturbate without wanting to touch a man' penis in the first place, so you may be on to something.

Gloves.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you have never put something in your butt for sexual purposes you are making poor use of your time on earth.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im watching Saturday Night Fever.

On a Sunday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
listen its only gay if your balls are touching each other

• Locked thread