Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Mine started out like this

Then this happened

which led to this

and now I'm in prison waiting for the night to come

I smuggled in an Iphone 6+ and am posting from the awful app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Lmvo one trillion oaks

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Started on the bottom now we here.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
But, seriously, its going ok.

I cleaned up a bit, played with my cat, and im gonna get started on some homework.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's going op, thank you for asking.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

They let me out in "the yard" to pick up sticks and let me tell you, these allergies are the real killers in America

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I walked into the forest to birdwatch and I saw some cuckoos and a pleated woodpecker it was pretty cool.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

I walked into the forest to birdwatch and I saw some cuckoos and a pleated woodpecker it was pretty cool.

Lmao u got cucked

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

son gay. so what posted:

Lmao u got cucked

its true birds hosed my girlfriend right in front of me. ha ha, i kid of course. Obviously, I don't have a girlfriend, as I was out birdwatching.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Long bike ride; posting from bar drinkin Belgian beer.
Could be worse I guess.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Not bad. There's a girl who lives in my apartment complex who I've had a thing for for a while, and I found her on a dating site and we both "liked" each other or whatever and started chatting. I don't know if she recognizes me though. Also, I got a jog in and it's a really nice day out.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
waded around in a lake while my dog went all chillzilla on some fish, smoked pot with a cool buddy, ate an everything bagel w/ cream cheese, drew a lil doodle of carl sagan, listened to beatallica while naming all the wasps hangin out on the porch, pretty great day tbh stay safe in the joint op hope it all works out

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Woke up, went back to bed. Repeat several times.
When I get up for real I'll probably go for a bike ride.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i went to the shopping mall and thought, man, this is literally a cathedral of satan, and decided not to go there any more

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

its true birds hosed my girlfriend right in front of me. ha ha, i kid of course. Obviously, I don't have a girlfriend, as I was out birdwatching.

I will be ur girlfriend

I might cuck u tho

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Not bad. There's a girl who lives in my apartment complex who I've had a thing for for a while, and I found her on a dating site and we both "liked" each other or whatever and started chatting. I don't know if she recognizes me though. Also, I got a jog in and it's a really nice day out.

Dude, ask her out

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I have to finish a shitton of work.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Darf posted:

Dude, ask her out

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

you've already "liked" each other online, might as well like each others genitals all over the place, whooshing back and forth

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Darf posted:

you've already "liked" each other online, might as well like each others genitals all over the place, whooshing back and forth

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

good luck for when she spots you lurking around the place she lives. she will think you're stalking her

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Minorkos posted:

good luck for when she spots you lurking around the place she lives. she will think you're stalking her

he could just explain that he lives there

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Working my rear end off in my backyard. YOU drat KIDS!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Enfield posted:

he could just explain that he lives there

"Hi, I live in the same complex as you and have watched you for some time. I finally found you on the internet and" is always a pro opening line.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Doing okay, moved a gazebo this morning & briefly thought maybe I broke my back and was bleeding in my brain but I'm pretty sure I just pulled a muscle because I'm old.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Doing okay, moved a gazebo this morning & briefly thought maybe I broke my back and was bleeding in my brain but I'm pretty sure I just pulled a muscle because I'm old.

:black101:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Good but then I got depressed

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Neukoln19 posted:

Good but then I got depressed

its ok

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
Boring as poo poo.

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises
Reconnected with my dad after months of not talking to him :unsmith:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

AzureRequiem posted:

Reconnected with my dad after months of not talking to him :unsmith:

im proud of you son

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sick as gently caress can't swallow wasting all this cum

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Biked to a local bar. Knee hurt but the booze I drank & the lamb burger I ate alleviated the pain.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Fancy beers and cheap kebab.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Android Bicyclist posted:

Biked to a local bar. Knee hurt but the booze I drank & the lamb burger I ate alleviated the pain.

That sounds crazy good.

I was actually thinking about making a lamb shank later tonight.

Spring makes me want to murder and eat a baby sheep.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Thanks man

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

vug posted:

i went to the shopping mall and thought, man, this is literally a cathedral of satan, and decided not to go there any more

good news, they wont exist anymore come 2020

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-02/major-us-retailers-are-closing-more-6000-stores

I spent my sunday at the anime farmer's market buying locally grown anime

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i got high and watched the animatrix now i'm eating bunch-a-crunch

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Woke up hung over, played some Katamari Damacy and now I'm posting here. Pretty average sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Woke up, vegged for awhile, went and got some fried chicken for lunch/dinner, then swung by the chinese bakery across the street and picked up a bunch of steamed pork buns for late night snacking. Current plan is to roll up a j and go see the avengers, maybe get some drinks after.

• Locked thread