Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meatcookie
Jun 2, 2007
Fuckin' awesome. Got up early, cleaned up some before the wife got up. Woke n boke and had coffee while I played with the dog. Hit the grocery store early then went for a long-rear end bike ride on a gorgeous sunny day. Got a text from my wife asking me to hit the liquor store on the way home and grab a bottle of prosecco cuz' we're doing roast chicken & veggies for dinner.
Got home, bottle 5 gallons of beer and am enjoying the leftover while we wait for dinner to finish.
Yay Sunday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Making progress on a demo in the backyard. Cooking pork chops, salad is ready and having a beer.

Feeling pretty good.

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
i gave a guy blue balls

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Fusilli Jerry posted:

i gave a guy blue balls

Racquetball can be a fun and invigorating game

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i urban explored a dead church today, and took some stained glass with me.

wolrds pretty hosed when churches are attacked

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
look im pretty busy i dont keep track of "days"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
was fairly hungover although not nearly as much as I should be thanks to DHM, went fishing for like 5 hours. thanks op

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.
Hey! It was great, thanks for asking! Wife and I went to the range, made a new friend. Finally planted those two lilacs we bought at the Lilac Festival a few weeks back. Now it's pizza and video games with the family.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Is this thread GBS irony or real talk? :psyduck:

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

was fairly hungover although not nearly as much as I should be thanks to DHM, went fisting for like 5 hours. thanks op

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOQ5BnBys

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I ate a pretty good sandwich.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my roommate and i smoked a doobie in a park. we found some cute lil ants who had turned a brownie into a wu tang w

then we went to a little italian restaurant and sat outside during a really beautiful sunset and ate raviolis and split a tiny vodka pie. we bought really tasty chocolate covered strawberries from alfonso's bakery

alfonso's bakery is famous for appearing in the classic rodney dangerfield movie 'easy money' costarring a then unknown joe pesci.

we went home and watching two episodes of buffy while eating chocolate covered strawberries and making little clay creatures to put in this cool indoor herb garden that her aunt is making

one of my better sundays tbpfwy

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

VendaGoat posted:

Is this thread GBS irony or real talk? :psyduck:

All true, buddy. Even the part about the lilacs.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Got yard work done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FwMlkoxjI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Woke up at noon , went drinking to watch the Mariners loose a close game, went and watched NY lose to the Sounders, still drunk and the days not over yet.

Prettg good imo

• Locked thread