Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Basil haydens is no buffalo trace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Jim beam is pretty loving horrid though

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Charles Bukowski posted:

I've never seen or heard of this stuff. BC liquor store website says they don't carry it either.

I've never heard of it either however they sell Bulleitt so I'm good

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Charles Bukowski posted:

Sometimes I get Bulleit and sometimes I cheap out and grab Four Roses or something (Still like 26 bucks). Mostly I just sit patiently and wait for an excuse to spend the weekend in Washington so I can get that sweet Buffalo Trace.

BT is like 40 a bottle which is acceptably within my budget though it pains me greatly to learn what the yahoos south of the border pay

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Stevie Lee posted:

Buffalo Trace should be around $23 for a 750. It's pretty hard to get right now as there's a shortage, though.

Old Forester Signature for the same price is just as good and readily available

LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALLALA

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The Whole Internet posted:

dear scotch: please taste the same but be $100 cheaper

But then how would I feel superior to poors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

whitey delenda est posted:

Barreling and aging are what count son.

Buffalo Trace is garbage for the price. Tastes like pennies and pit sweat.

Drink fuckin Booker's if you're gonna go for a beam/suntory brand. 120 proof or bust

You poor, poor bastard and your broken tastebuds

• Locked thread