Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
do a burnout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
lookin sexy a5h

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
how big are the stock m3 brakes?

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Bape Culture posted:

DOES ANYONE sorry caps does anyone know the bed in process for rs29s? All I can find online is people guessing. Or maybe modern rear end ceramic pads don't really need it?

repeated heavy stops (below abs threshold) from 70mph to 30. Stay in the left hand lane of the motorway with the hazards flashing and hope the cops don't stop you and ask what the gently caress you are doing

that's how we bed the carbon brakes on the aston martins :mrgw:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Cool stuff. You seem to be the only poster on this subforum with the ambition to build an actual race car! You look like you know what your doing, Keep up the good work Bape Culture! :)

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
im gonna miss that bootlid 😕

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
How could you troll ash to death you monsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Bape Culture posted:

LS3 block. I'll be using a trap doored f body sump (to get it sitting as low as possible).
My builder has built about 10 cars in this identical spec that race on slicks and don't have any issues. So touch wood it should work. 😟

What's Rx sorry?

RX-7 duhh bitch

• Locked thread