Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

figured this would be someone who cannot stop pestering you or keeps loving up poo poo you both work on the same exact way or something, not just someone whose tastes are terrible. surely you can just avoid this person like the plague and pretend they don't exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Harrower posted:

If the austin powers impression is accurate then it's actually good.

fair point, a spot-on impression by a woman would be pretty fun to see, but the general impression is lots of outdated popular referential humor which I can see being pretty cringey from a 45 year old who probably doesn't do it well.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

hm, this is a difficult case alright. maybe you could plant an ied in your cubicle and spin the wheel on when it blows up. worst case, you kill yourself which you were thinking of doing anyway; best case you get a new cubicle space far away from her.

e: oh yeah real best case is she for some reason gets too close and is blown up with your cubicle

• Locked thread