Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Gyshall posted:

2015 TE RANKS

1. Rob Gronkowski

HUGE loving DROP OFF

2. Jimmy Graham

HUGE loving DROP OFF

3. Kelce/Olsen/Whomeverthefuck

Seattle is a run first team, but Graham should see some serious work in the red zone. I think it is reasonable to expect similar production to what he did last year (zeroes included.)

This is the year for Kyle Rudolph. TE sleeper pick of the year, count on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

16 team league, 1PPR, 6pt passing TD, up to 3 keepers that are kept in the first three rounds of the draft. I've got 13th pick.

Am I missing anything in thinking I should keep LeVeon and Shady and no third?
That would give me LeVeon at 13 and Shady at 29 and a pick at 45

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

MrSargent posted:

If you are taking Le'veon at 13, that means you are taking Shady at 20th, not 29th and even in a 16 team league, I would hesitate to give up that pick for Shady. A lot depends on who is being kept by other players and what will be available when you have your first pick in the 2nd.

Also your keepers get slotted for the first 3 rounds regardless of who they are? That is awful and really negates any benefits someone might get from drafting well one year.

ESPN's keeper settings are really dumb.
The first three rounds are straight 1-16, 1-16, 1-16, THEN the snake starts. It is also not possible to keep players in the round they were originally drafted.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Needed Roddy White to outscore ADP by 3.8 to win week 1.

12.4 vs 8.2 :smugdog:

Please no stat corrections :ohdear:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Sweeping changes based on week one are definitely a good idea and nobody has ever regretted it.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

With the death of Big Ben who do I roll with this week?
Kaepernick
Bortles
Fitzpatrick
Eli
Winston
Flacco
No QB because ugh

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

The Aguamoose posted:

There's been a stat correction - fumble taken off L. Murray and given to Carr. So I am now 4 - 0 after winning by 0.1 points after the change. My league is not happy!

Went from down 1 to up 1 which also makes me 4-0

:hfive:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

This almost ended up being REALLY embarrassing instead of just really embarrassing...

I'm on the left

In other news my team is hosed

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

In my infinite wisdom I have Ben Roethlisberger and Eli Manning both on bye this week
We have a 2QB cap, the available QBs are:
Alex Smith
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Jay Cutler
Jameis Winston
Tyrod Taylor
Brian Hoyer

Eli is the #4 QB and Roethlisberger has been great when he hasn't been hurt.
I have no idea what to do :negative:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Jose Valasquez posted:

In my infinite wisdom I have Ben Roethlisberger and Eli Manning both on bye this week
We have a 2QB cap, the available QBs are:
Alex Smith
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Jay Cutler
Jameis Winston
Tyrod Taylor
Brian Hoyer

Eli is the #4 QB and Roethlisberger has been great when he hasn't been hurt.
I have no idea what to do :negative:

Bump

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

First round of the playoffs, lowest score of the season and lowest score in the league this week :smith:

First round bye :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Need Cooks and Watson to score 31.1 tonight :ohdear:

• Locked thread