Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SlothfulCobra posted:

There is nothing that will ever make me care about this multiversal poo poo. I just hope that it doesn't gently caress over the books that I'm reading. If I wanted to read stories that would every so often be thrown away like so much garbage in order to repeat the same basic points over again, I'd read DC.
All this is doing is cleaning up continuity and moving the Ultimate universe over to 616 proper, probably. It's not like they're promoting some big clusterfuck reboot and the end of the multiverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't know a whole lot about Doom but it usually seems like almost everything he does is in spite of Reed Richards so somehow thinking two steps ahead of Ultimate and 616 Reed Richards and having a Utopia in secret that's already fairly successful seems like a very Dr Doom thing to do, especially when he gets to rub both Richards faces into it for the time being.

As far as I can understand, if it hadn't been for Doom and Strange this World they're coming to now wouldn't have ever existed.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

hope and vaseline posted:

All I know is Mr. Sinister was fabulous and now I want a Hickman written X-book.
I need Hickman doing more Cosmic stuff, or even Dr. Strange.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I still don't understand why Stephen seems to treat Doom as his equal but still calls him God and Lord. I guess the disagreement they had was some kind of duel to decide who would rule the new world they created?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Good to know that all these cosmic threats are easily made fools of by Miles Morales and Susan Storm.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I just really wish we'd have a great magic on-going book with Strange or Doom (Or both) after Hickman's story wraps up, because exploring the magic realms should be as fun as exploring the cosmics are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

zoux posted:

That's what I thought but it looked like she was jumping between minds and being invisible as well.
She had powers similar to Reed Richards before, maybe she's now taking Sue's too :v:

• Locked thread