Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

tuyop posted:

What would you do with a 3D printer, and what grades/subjects do you teach?

We would use the printer to create custom parts for our robots. Later, we can make parts for some of our engineering projects.

I teach a mixed 7th and 8th grade class called "Robotics and Engineering" and 8th grade science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

id probably work because that would get me more money

lmao 3k a month

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
Maybe stating it as an hourly wage is better? I work zero hours and make 3k so I basically make so much it bugs out a calculator.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
lol having june off is a normal vacation so I'd probably go somewhere and do something or just chill at home like every other year idk

TheCrushinator
May 19, 2008
Cheap Hookers and a poo poo-ton of Coke I guess?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

So I take a pay cut for the month but I don't have to work or use vacation time? I go to Europe to visit friends for a few weeks and maybe go somewhere new in East Europe or Scandinavia.

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014
I would do my best to stay clean, but I might smoke a cigarette if I start to feel depressed

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
I spend the whole month preparing research for my conference in July.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Seizure Robot posted:

Id rub my horrible dick raw

Id rub his horrible dick raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

ChairmanMeow posted:

Id rub his horrible dick raw

Jacking-off was the #1 suggestion I received for my time off, but I think I probably only beat it like 20 times.

One fun thing I would recommend is spending an 8-hour day in the downtown library, no Internet allowed. Packing a picnic lunch and walking down to the park. Talking to a homeless dude.

That's a pretty sweet day, believe it or not.

• Locked thread