Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
there are going to be people in the future who claim that the twin towers were never built and that their existence and subsequent destruction were hoaxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
george w bush did 911. he flew the plane into the pentagon

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Doctor J Off posted:

i rememeber i saw it happen live on tv

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
also that one they pulled but claimed as collapsed on the insurance hahaha

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
the what?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
tolkien joke

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Mel Gibson's son

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
i bet you probably could find someone pre-9/11 who thought that the existence of the world trade center was some kind of illuminati sham

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if you try to go int he freedom tower a short man with an uzi pushes you away. i overpowered the midget and upon reaching the door, turns out the building is a hologram. i tell ya, this country is weird

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

if you try to go int he freedom tower a short man with an uzi pushes you away. i overpowered the midget and upon reaching the door, turns out the building is a hologram. i tell ya, this country is weird

If it was a hologram it would be obvious from street level, every time you go around the block it would turn yellow reddish and get blurry.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Otto von Ruthless posted:

i bet you probably could find someone pre-9/11 who thought that the existence of the world trade center was some kind of illuminati sham

I'm not 100% on the city of New York

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Doctor J Off posted:

No you

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'd prefer people read tolkien as historical fiction.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'd prefer people read tolkien as historical fiction.

I'm tolkien up on this dank herb rn

(not really,

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

logical phalluses posted:

there are going to be people in the future who claim that the twin towers were never built and that their existence and subsequent destruction were hoaxes.

9/11 is already a joke to a lot of people so they are only like half wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRhVSV6kSgA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I don't know what makes you think that there's not already nutjobs out there that think this.

The future is now.

• Locked thread