Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence
So I was playing Hotwire on Battlefield Hardline and was sniping at cars. One of my teammates tagged a helicopter so it showed up red through all objects. I saw the helicopter through the bridge, waited...and fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJBD0codLV0

*Update*

This video has been passed around the internet and landed in the hands of StoneMountain64, a YouTube channel affiliated with Battlefield. It's now on Battlefield's main Facebook page, and as of yesterday (5/28/15) it's accumulated over 120K views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5uSOztfp0

My clip begins at 1:47

Jimby fucked around with this message at 18:18 on May 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Great job, that was one epic headshot.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

epic.....

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hell yeah dude!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Keep the kill-vids coming. I cant get enough!! :D

Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

We're glad you could play SQIV. As usual, you've been a real pantload.
360 No-Scope Bro! Hopefully more people will create entire threads about their ~sick gaming skills~ just because they can mash the share button on their PS4 controller like a total pro! I hope the entire forum turns into these videos!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I think something's wrong, all I'm seeing is the trailer for Child's Play 2

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I can dance all day I can dance all BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!

*sick bassline drops*

*wubwubwubwubwub*

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Pope Mobile posted:

I can dance all day I can dance all BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!

*sick bassline drops*

*wubwubwubwubwub*

How did you get access to my Google docs?!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mental Midget posted:

360 No-Scope Bro! Hopefully more people will create entire threads about their ~sick gaming skills~ just because they can mash the share button on their PS4 controller like a total pro! I hope the entire forum turns into these videos!

I doubt you've performed anything as impressive as that headshot in your entire life.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bump.

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
noice

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Good shot OP

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball. With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the ship. There is nothing surprising in this. If they but knew it, almost all men in their degree, some time or other, cherish very nearly the same feelings towards the ocean with me.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Nice wallhack dude.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

can we ban this pubbie for hardscoping like a bitch?? mods???

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Kewpuh reads this thread and tears of rage spill down his cheeks as he realizes he can never crush the spirit of Pwn that lives deep inside of Jimby

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adam Bowen posted:

Kewpuh reads this thread and tears of rage spill down his cheeks as he realizes he can never crush the spirit of Pwn that lives deep inside of Jimby

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

lol

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Adam Bowen posted:

These are facts :)

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
hey man nice shot

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I was playing CS:GO the other day and got a double-kill (that's two kills with one shot) headshot with the Scout and had a similar "loving epic" feeling......nice shot, bro.....snipers unite!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

my bony fealty posted:

I was playing CS:GO the other day and got a double-kill (that's two kills with one shot) headshot with the Scout and had a similar "loving epic" feeling......nice shot, bro.....snipers unite!

did you put it on YouTube? Post the link. I want to check it out! :D

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

E1M1 posted:

hey man nice shot

great song ;)

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Al Nipper posted:

Nice wallhack dude.

not a wallhack. it was a small gap in the bridge and I timed it just right.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mental Midget posted:

Instead of being jealous, you should seek to become a master yourself.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Larry Parrish posted:

Instead of being jealous, you should seek to become a master yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Noice

• Locked thread