Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i dont get it. why would you wear clothes to bed only to put more cloth and fabric on top of you, ostensibly to stay warm and comfortable at night? clothes are for maintaining public decency, avoiding awkwardness around others, and / or due to weather conditions

slipping into more relaxing clothing like loose pajama pants or sweatpants etc. just to chill out in the evening i can see, but why wear them to bed its pointless

its also encourages more sex if you an your partner share a bed and are in the habit of sleeping in the buff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
if I sharted/peed/jizzed a bit while I slept it would get on my bed, duh OP. easier to change boxers than sheets

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
1000+ thread count sheets and naked = awesome

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Sometimes I sleep naked. Sometimes I don't. I'm a wild card.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If its really cold the extra layer of insulation is nicer and more comfortable than pilling on a ton of blankets

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
It's true, naked is how jesus intended us to sleep.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

Four Score posted:

if I sharted/peed/jizzed a bit while I slept it would get on my bed, duh OP. easier to change boxers than sheets

Just don't piss/poo poo urself while ur sleeping and it ends up as a net gain

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I fall asleep real easily when I'm warm

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I fall asleep real easily when I'm warm

Same, but cold.

Also, if there is a thunderstorm, I'm out like a corpse.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
What if there's a fire and you have to run out of your apartment naked. What if the police break down your door for some reason and there you are, red and naked and helpless as the day you wre born

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I can't take off my clothes without becoming instantly erect, so sleeping naked is out of the question.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

What if there's a fire and you have to run out of your apartment naked. What if the police break down your door for some reason and there you are, red and naked and helpless as the day you wre born

then you intimidate them into backing down and surrendering with your mighty sleep-boner

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
1. half of my bed is covered with art supplies and books since I moved from my boytoy.
2. I get cold when I sleep; I always wake up with my hands in my crotch if it's frigid.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

diabeetz posted:

2. I get cold when I sleep; I always wake up with my hands in my crotch if it's frigid.

In your crotch? How do you fit both your hands inside your dick?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Because then I have to get dressed when I get out of bed.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

diabeetz posted:

I always wake up with my hands in my crotch if it's frigid.

is this supposed to be a reason for or against sleeping naked

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Its better to just shower and dress for tomorrow before bed.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

diabeetz posted:

1. half of my bed is covered with art supplies and books since I moved from my boytoy.

Honestly that sounds like it may not be a symptom of being cold but rather something else entirely.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Where do you live OP

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I actually feel strange sleeping naked OP

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

One of my favorite things in the world is standing up naked in bed when someone wakes me up in the middle of the night and baring my disgusting goon body without a hint of shame.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
silk pj's are cheaper than silk sheets, there, perfectly logical reason

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

One of my favorite things in the world is standing up naked in bed when someone wakes me up in the middle of the night and baring my disgusting goon body without a hint of shame.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wear clothes so that the gross cream i use for my withered arthritic body doesnt stink up my sheets.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
What if there was an earthquake

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
Sleeping naked rocks, especially when it starts to get hot outside.

If someone breaks into my house, they'll get to see me naked and holding a shotgun, win-win.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
i sleep naked in my bed, and others' beds (almost always with implied permission)

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Vegetable posted:

Where do you live OP

indiana

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I actually feel strange sleeping naked OP

try it more and it will start to feel normal

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
y'all very weird about waking up with your own hands between your thighs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

diabeetz posted:

I Uh....

I'll say it is awkward trying to sleep on your stomach with a massive erection. loving tripoding n' poo poo.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i cant sleep naked with a girl because i fear being asleep in an extremely unflattering position and my gf waking up looking up my hairy butthole

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

diabeetz posted:

does anyone actually sleep without at least 1 hand on their wobbly bits? dick is like my teddy bear

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Because you'll be all prepared when any sexy firefighters or police show up.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i dont want the ghost of my uncle watching my hot naked body while i sleep

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
bare flesh and animal pelt blankets are a winning combo for winter snoozing

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I am ashamed of my grotesque husk of a body

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

i cant sleep naked with a girl because i fear being asleep in an extremely unflattering position and my gf waking up looking up my hairy butthole

Just shave your rear end in a top hat then

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

i like to have fine control over the location of my testicles and without fabric to hold them in place they tend to wander

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
I share a bed with mother, so it would be pretty weird if I showed up at bedtime naked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

cock hero flux posted:

i like to have fine control over the location of my testicles and without fabric to hold them in place they tend to wander

sleep spread eagle

• Locked thread