Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
More skin contact with the bedsheets means your bed will get oily that much faster. Even if you bathe regularly.

That said, only sexy people should sleep naked. Like in the movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Wicker Man posted:

More skin contact with the bedsheets means your bed will get oily that much faster. Even if you bathe regularly.

That said, only sexy people should sleep naked. Like in the movies.

the more you wash your bed linens, the softer they will get

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

cock hero flux posted:

i like to have fine control over the location of my testicles and without fabric to hold them in place they tend to wander

Im more of an extreme here I need to wear supportive underwear on account of my varricocele.

Otherwise my nuts sag all over and are sore in the morning

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Just shave your rear end in a top hat then

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I twist and turn a ton while I sleep. If I wear any clothes they will get horribly tangled up.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

counterfeitsaint posted:

I twist and turn a ton while I sleep. If I wear any clothes they will get horribly tangled up.

You should confess that murder.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

sleeping on cool satin sheets with your flaccid weiner resting on your girls buttcheek will let you sleep like a baby

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i kinda need a little support on my balls or its a bit uncomfortable

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I only sleep in tactical PJs. Be ready at all times.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Where else am I going to wear my ironically purchased bad band t-shirts without being judged?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I wear a 3 piece saville row suit to bed every night.

you just never know when the fire alarm could go off in the middle of the night and when you run out of the house, a boardroom meeting breaks out on the lawn.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

VendaGoat posted:

1000+ thread count sheets and naked = awesome

Congratulations on being scammed I guess?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Zippy the Bummer posted:

sleep spread eagle

there is a not insignificant risk of something crawling into your butthole

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Flesh Forge posted:

there is a not insignificant risk of something crawling into your butthole

It's gonna happen anyway, why be an ungracious host?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I mean like where do you store like the easy dozen of throwing knives you must have on you at all times?

Sure, you can keep a few in pillows and on lamps, but sheets can't be trusted.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Sleeping naked is nasty you all nasty

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
i get horny naked

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
because my bed is the fold-out couch in the living room or alternately my mom's bed or alternately my brother's bed and i do not think either of them would appreciate coming into indirect contact with my butt

also i don't like being naked, feels super exposed

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I only wear anything if I'm staying at someone else's house drunk as gently caress (because it's too much work to take anything off) or if I'm camping in a tent and the temp is below freezing because you need layers to survive the night.

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
You are doing it sooooo wrong if you aren't rocking these

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I sleep naked in the warmer months, and for the other ones I wear a T-shirt and/or long-sleeved T sweatshirt only. So go bottomless.

Dick and balls crave their freedom at night, and cannot be denied.

Though I do admit my unsupported 'nads hang low, and might reach my knees by the time I'm old.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

they hold a layer of warm air against your skin that works better than blankets alone can do

you also don't have to wash your sheets nearly as often and don't have to fumble around for something to cover your shame if you need to walk down to pee or if there's an earthquake or fire

seriously my worst nightmare is the big one comes and i have to run out of the house naked and then the house collapses on top of all my clothes, i have had that exact nightmare before twice

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lool

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
sleeping naked may be more comfortable but let me tell ya. In summer, when you sweat a poo poo ton, you don't want to sleep naked in bed. I look at it this way. Pajamas make it so the bed stays clean. I'm somewhat of a hypocrite though. I sleep in my boxers.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Whoa, didn't expect to see Dave "Whale Cock" Carney itt.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I get in bed naked when browsing GBS because hey you never know when a hot MILF thread will pop up and you should alwaus be prepared.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I hate how it feels when my thighs or boobs stuck together if I am on my side so clothes it is

Also yeah if it's hot id rather not have sweaty sheets

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
if you have pets things can get p. dicey if you sleep naked

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Afro posted:

if you have pets things can get p. dicey if you sleep naked

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Don't wanna get raped by a ghost, that's why.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i have to sleep naked, my master permits no clothing except for when master wants me to dress up in costumes. Master has a thing for costumes

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

burritolingus posted:

Sleeping naked is nasty you all nasty

why

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

VendaGoat posted:

1000+ thread count sheets and naked = awesome

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you don't sleep naked

fuckin prudes

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I don't wipe my butt.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a nice bed but i usually sleep in the bath tub or underneath the porch

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
My balls wander when I sleep. I keep accidentally sleeping on them which hurts.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

One of my favorite things in the world is standing up naked in bed when someone wakes me up in the middle of the night and baring my disgusting goon body without a hint of shame.

Babadooooook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It's always guys asking this question and the girls never peep up about their opinions on this because they don't want us to know about the feminine eldritch horrors.

• Locked thread