Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
if you have appropriate coloured sheets and they don't smell I don't see a problem. spray them with something to freshen them up if you'd like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
just checking in to say that yes i've been a naked sleeper for like 12 years now and its the best thing ever. when I'm on vacation with friends or something and I have to wear boxers to bed to avoid giving them an eyeful of my dick when I wake up it is torture

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

every time i sleep naked my weiner rolls off the side of the bed and gets uncovered by the sheets and get cold because it's so big

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
On humid nights, I like to sprinkle some baby powder on my sheets. It smells good and keeps everything nice and dry.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

diabeetz posted:

if you have appropriate coloured sheets and they don't smell I don't see a problem. spray them with something to freshen them up if you'd like.

half a year of not washing sheets is the same exact thing as not washing clothes and continuing to wear them for the same amount of time. even if you don't realize it you're sweating/drooling on those sheets a gently caress ton

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
man if you don't know the sheer simple joy of putting on some comfy long PJ's on a snowy fridged winter night and just drifting off warm as can be under a comforter and zzzz...no wait, cat wants under the blankets too, aww yeah, fire-safe space heater that makes the most relaxing happy sound on earth all night....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

being naked would ruin the poo poo out of that and the world would be a sadder place you god savage op

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dead Gay Romans posted:

man if you don't know the sheer simple joy of putting on some comfy long PJ's on a snowy fridged winter night and just drifting off warm as can be under a comforter and zzzz...no wait, cat wants under the blankets too, aww yeah, fire-safe space heater that makes the most relaxing happy sound on earth all night....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

being naked would ruin the poo poo out of that and the world would be a sadder place you god savage op

as a person who is almost always too hot while i'm sleeping and has to have my feet outside of my blanket at all times this sounds like a literal idea of hell

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Aesop Poprock posted:

as a person who is almost always too hot while i'm sleeping and has to have my feet outside of my blanket at all times this sounds like a literal idea of hell

idk man make the house colder?

I live in a colder climate and I save a poo poo ton on heating by just wearing comfy warm clothes, really a win-win in my mind.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

underpants are crucial esp. if your bits have a chance of leaking blood all over your bedsheets

pajamas that involve pants or long sleeves are stupid though, basically this:

Aesop Poprock posted:

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I sleep fully clothed so if my apartment catches on fire I don't have to run out into the street naked.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Portals posted:

underpants are crucial esp. if your bits have a chance of leaking blood all over your bedsheets
I shove a cork up my vag and it's all good to go. Nude sleeper for life :mad:

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Should be noted for foreigners that in America there is at least a 5% chance every night that a SWAT team gets the wrong address and kicks your door in guns blazing at 3am.

and believe me after they are all hopped up from gunning down my terrified attack-dog/cat/turtle, they are definitely gonna mistake my massive dong for a weapon and murder me.

Really it's just prudence to sleep clothed in the states unless you have a tiny baby cock as the cops rarely shoot their own.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I sleep fully clothed so if my apartment catches on fire I don't have to run out into the street naked.

Dude, that's just a bonus to sleeping naked!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If you have a cat sleeping on you that wants to tread you on the boob or are staying over at a relative's house and have to share a bed with your Gramgram.
Also if you die in your sleep, that's another like, 5 people other than the mortician who gotta see your dead dong.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zippy the Bummer posted:

scrape their bod hair off entirely

hairless twink fucktoys

salons of ancient greece where they would jubilantly cater to the perverse whims of greybeard pederasts

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Das Boo posted:

If you have a cat sleeping on you that wants to tread you on the boob or are staying over at a relative's house and have to share a bed with your Gramgram.
Also if you die in your sleep, that's another like, 5 people other than the mortician who gotta see your dead dong.

3 of the best reasons to sleep naked i've heard yet

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i do it sometimes but it's risky if i wanna go to the toilet at night because i have roommates, hope they don't see me

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
I think bugs might crawl into my butt

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to wake up and start slapping my dick back and forth in my wifes face in the morning. Also I'm gorgeous and I would never clothe my majestic dong if I didn't have to.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
i wake up hard and sustain for at lest 7 minutes after im up

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
sometimes i sleep naked with all the windows open

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lt. Tanaka posted:

sometimes i sleep naked with all the windows open

The School across the street would like you to close the curtains.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Four Score posted:

if I sharted/peed/jizzed a bit while I slept it would get on my bed, duh OP. easier to change boxers than sheets

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
if you dont sleep naked your a person of retardation, the bad kind i mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I'm a girl and my grandmother would always tell me in Spanish that if you went into a river without panties there was a bug that entered your vagina and I always was weird about that. I'd be nervous something entered me. But my tits? Free for all

So glad that I just had a regular grandma who told me that if children mis behaved or rough housed too much they would get eaten by ravens

• Locked thread