Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maduin
Mar 4, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketSurgery
Feb 11, 2009

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

:chloe:

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Thread delivers.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

they hate us cause they anus

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
would

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I liked when he ate the pie in spider mang 3

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
kinda sleazy continuing to push a girl to sleep with you even after they tell you they have a boyfriend

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
so good

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

dilettante.jpg

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
would

Lasca
May 8, 2007

so would

Vaginapocalypse
Mar 15, 2013

:qq: B-but it's so hard being white! Waaaaaagh! :qq:
why do people like james franco?

I like him too i just dont get why

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
He's a handsome man

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

impossible to hate

unless ur jealous

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
Frames Janco

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Vaginapocalypse posted:

why do people like james franco?

I like him too i just dont get why

He plays assholes remarkably well & you can tell he gives no fucks whatsoever.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

one day it was just like, oh btw dave franco too, like he was just always there

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tom Gorman posted:

impossible to hate

unless ur jealous

Actually I'm straight

flyingporcupine
Feb 21, 2010

by Pragmatica

Otto von Ruthless posted:

one day it was just like, oh btw dave franco too, like he was just always there

For a while I thought it was a comeback for the "dude you're getting a dell" guy but then it turns out it was another Franco. That's my story.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Th best part about James Franco is that he doesn't give a poo poo about people knowing about his taking advantage of being a celebrity and breaking The Rules.

Paid people to do university for him, butts in line for coffee because "I'm James Franco"

I guess he wants to be taken seriously as an actor and director now and is trying to be deep by getting really in Cormac McCarthy, too bad 2/3's of McCarthy's best stuff (literally 2 out of 3) has already been turned into movies and the third is basically unfilmable.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Professor Shark posted:

Th best part about James Franco is that he doesn't give a poo poo about people knowing about his taking advantage of being a celebrity and breaking The Rules.

Paid people to do university for him, butts in line for coffee because "I'm James Franco"

I guess he wants to be taken seriously as an actor and director now and is trying to be deep by getting really in Cormac McCarthy, too bad 2/3's of McCarthy's best stuff (literally 2 out of 3) has already been turned into movies and the third is basically unfilmable.

barbecuing babies can be filmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

Suttree would be pretty tough to turn into a movie, but they haven't made a Blood Meridian movie yet either idiot. Check your facts before posting

• Locked thread