Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
5. More pics plz

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I always imagine these people smell really bad. I feel unclean if I don't wash my hair each day, so how bad must dreadlocks smell?

I call them stink snakes.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
you know you can and should wash dreadlocks? just make sure to dry them off properly or they get moldy. white ppl often skip washing them because washing makes them uncurl if your hair is too slick.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w

i pray to satan everyday that the dams would break so that every swamp german would drown

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
""cultural" """appropriation""""

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Hogge Wild posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w

i pray to satan everyday that the dams would break so that every swamp german would drown

:captainpop:

Brb, gonna join the wood elf Greenpeace squad for a second.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
i know one white person with dreads and she is stunningly attractive... except for her goddamn hair. her 10yo daughter hates it, too, and openly poo poo-talks the style.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If the white people with dreads had normal haircuts you wouldn't know to avoid them.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Louise Lecavalier, an icon of contemporary dance, looked pretty good (and rather intimidating) in Strange Days.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
do these count as dreads?

bulletproofjesus
May 2, 2015

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

i think thats neglect or animal cruelty or something unless it was a dog without an owner that goes by its own rules

i thought this would look loving weird but

I had that hairstyle for a time.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i bet you looked like a jackass

let's be honest, that guy would look good no matter what kind of hair he has

Fastidious Toes
Apr 10, 2009

so much blood....

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
White dreads are cool because I happen to like cultural appropriation and oppression of POC.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

unlimited shrimp posted:

""cultural" """appropriation""""

This is actually black folks trying to help white people out. Everyone knows they look nasty in dreads and the cultural appropriation thing is an excuse for white people to claim they learned something when they cut them off. "I found out this was racist so now I'm going to do the enlightened thing" is easier for white people than "I looked like a tool so I cut my dookie hair that can apparently mold"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Dyna Soar posted:

thats a p. loving horrible thing to do though. conform or we'll make you. would you have raped him if he'd turned out to be gay?

im late to notice this post but i just want to say that this poster is right and i agree with him, we should minimize the seriousness of rape any way we can with more posts like his

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

Totally loving would

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

im late to notice this post but i just want to say that this poster is right and i agree with him, we should minimize the seriousness of rape any way we can with more posts like his

assault & rape are pretty similar crimes

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dyna Soar posted:

assault & rape are pretty similar crimes

dang i never knew my parents assaulted me when i was 1 and a half and they took me to my first haircut

im glad you told me i have begun legal proceedings against them

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

dang i never knew my parents assaulted me when i was 1 and a half and they took me to my first haircut

im glad you told me i have begun legal proceedings against them

imagine a bunch of dudes attacking you, pinning you down on the ground and giving you a lovely buzz cut. that sound cool to you?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dyna Soar posted:

imagine a bunch of dudes attacking you, pinning you down on the ground and giving you a lovely buzz cut. that sound cool to you?

well it was my parents and a young lady who held my limbs down as i cried and wailed, then held sharp scissors near my face for an extended period of time

i was too young to understand what was going on and i was pretty unhappy about losing what i considered a part of my body

why is that different?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dyna Soar posted:

also im gay so this is actually one of my fantasies and ill thank you not to kinkshame me

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
but anyway dude you are missing my point, im on your side, i agree. we should keep minimizing rape by comparing it to things that are not rape

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

I see they've cast Bib Fortuna for the next movie.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

well it was my parents and a young lady who held my limbs down as i cried and wailed, then held sharp scissors near my face for an extended period of time

i was too young to understand what was going on and i was pretty unhappy about losing what i considered a part of my body

why is that different?

you keep wondering that. if you think hard enough you should maybe get it at some point.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
you know you also totally go to jail if you even plan on grounding someone who's not your kid

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dyna Soar posted:

you know you also totally go to jail if you even plan on grounding someone who's not your kid

wait parents are allowed to abuse and assault kids if its their own kids? dang being a parent sounds like more fun that i thought

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Whoa, dreads look good on white people. Keep it up!

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

wait parents are allowed to abuse and assault kids if its their own kids? dang being a parent sounds like more fun that i thought

double standards i know

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

Ah..the good old Trustifarian.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I used to work with a white girl with dreadlocks. Other than her hair, she was really attractive. One night after work we were at a party and after we got really drunk I saw her naked. Despite her dreads, she shaved off all her other body hair.

A truly :wtf: moment.

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

hemophilia posted:

that dog is loving ugly and looking at it is causing a hosed up, visceral, negative reaction in my entire body. I am physically repulsed.

Morally Inept's girlfriend went through a rebellious streak, so what?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
those fuckers are really big, too

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcK0MYgnHjo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoobFarts
Apr 14, 2014
White people with dreadlocks are a blessing. Allow me to explain:

If you're in a new city or on holiday and you want some weed you can just ask the first whiteguy-with-dreds who you find.

I mean imagine if a white male had dreadlocks but didn't know where to buy weed! That's not gonna happen, right?

• Locked thread