Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

do your cargo pants unzip into cargo shorts? important ?
does this exist? this could be huge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Moridin920 posted:

Regardless of what your opinion on the image or fatshaming is, this is very true. I'm sick of people acting like they have zero control over themselves and expect the whole world to just change for them and their delicate sensibilities.

Life is harsh. Learn to deal with it in a constructive manner or you will sink.

No one 'makes' you feel like anything. Your reactions can be controlled. You don't need to let some minor internet poo poo ruin your whole day or whatever. That's on you.

Stop triggering me.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

To be fair it was a girl that said dadbod was a thing and the description of dadbod isn't so much a fat goony blob but a good figure with a bit of pudge on it because the dad still works out but isn't cutting for vanity. It's basically the male equivalent of a milf in the first place.

Kirk is basically the standard for dad bod imo

He has a bit of a gut but you can tell he's still in shape. Just because he doesn't have washboard abs or isn't ripped as gently caress doesn't mean ugly. Much past Kirk though and you're starting to get chubby which is not that attractive to most people.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Whole dadbod thing invented so people could get upset that there's no mombod thing (even though milfs are a thing).

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
dead bod

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Nickelback Concert posted:

Guaranteed she had a C-section which is why her hips aren't blown out two feet across.

C-sections leave a pretty major scar. Unless there's some new technology that prevents that?

I know a couple mothers who had natural deliveries and awesome abs. But the vast majority of mothers seem to take a bit of a hit after their first, and then completely lose it after their second.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ArbitraryC posted:

To be fair it was a girl that said dadbod was a thing and the description of dadbod isn't so much a fat goony blob but a good figure with a bit of pudge on it because the dad still works out but isn't cutting for vanity. It's basically the male equivalent of a milf in the first place.

Except a massive part of her reasoning was that a dude with a crappy physique that he doesn't take care of is better because it will make you feel less insecure and like the pretty one in the relationship which sounds like a pretty good way to feel if you want a shittastic relationship full of insecurity and bitterness.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

Except a massive part of her reasoning was that a dude with a crappy physique that he doesn't take care of is better because it will make you feel less insecure and like the pretty one in the relationship which sounds like a pretty good way to feel if you want a shittastic relationship full of insecurity and bitterness.

They just keep trying to run away from their problems instead of dealing with them. Instead of working on their self esteem, they try and construct a fantasy reality around themselves so they never have to deal with anything Bad.

The empire is truly getting decadent

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Mental-Rectangle posted:

C-sections leave a pretty major scar. Unless there's some new technology that prevents that?

photoshop

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mental-Rectangle posted:

C-Section scars just prove that they like to gently caress.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
imagine a world free of forced gbs memes

the beauty of such a world would make men weep

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

VendaGoat posted:

C-Section scars just prove that they like to gently caress.

I mean she prob took like a million loads to make babby

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
See a dad bod, perform a jizz lob

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Mental-Rectangle posted:

Cesarean scars are pretty low, you won't see it unless she's naked. With my new dad bod, I'll be sure to check out some C-sectioned ladies for you.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
you can derma abase the scars away, you sexy milf. holla at yo boy

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Fairly passive posted:

Skip the dad bod and go straight through to uncle bod. Skinny fat with strong belly curves. Tell your nephews about tropical fish, pc gaming and motorbikes.

Woah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
to think one girl with an electra complex could affect the world this much

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

causticBeet posted:

I mean she prob took like a million loads to make babby

Dat a lot o gently caress!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Korranus posted:

dad bod so what

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
arent those females all about the bass and all that poo poo

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I don't have a dad bod I have a father figure

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

October Revolution posted:

That is a dadpost.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
im gay

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

October Revolution posted:

must be nice being white, you loving cis scum

did i do that right? what is a cis?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

this is bullshit i've been calling this "the Kevin James Collection" for years, JORTS are in for the season, dad sweatshirts, big dogs tees, nobody ever sucked my taint over it

my art

my carpenter jorts

my clip-on belt holster for my cell phone (in case the foreman has to call to cover the shifts)

my queen

my love

basement jihadist fucked around with this message at 10:15 on May 14, 2015

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

my prostate was givin me fits

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mental-Rectangle posted:

I know a couple mothers who had natural deliveries and awesome abs. But the vast majority of mothers seem to take a bit of a hit after their first, and then completely lose it after their second.

It's called a "bikini-line c-section" they just curve the cut down real low

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

He has a bit of a gut but you can tell he's still in shape. Just because he doesn't have washboard abs or isn't ripped as gently caress doesn't mean ugly. Much past Kirk though and you're starting to get chubby which is not that attractive to most people.

Honestly any macho male star before steroids became available had this bod. It's the natural dude who is in shape bod

Dad bod is lIke the term demisexual, a retarded new word to describe something normal

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 13:37 on May 14, 2015

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Moridin920 posted:

when did this:

become hotter than that

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Infinite Karma posted:

I'm going to Los Angeles on vacation in June, I hope your advice pays off by then!

There's a really cheap motel in Watts that I can recommend. Pm me for details.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I've had the dadbod my entire life and it's bullshit that it's en vogue now with sorority girls and that I am literally shackled to one woman for the rest of my life.

:sigh:

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Don't get me wrong, it would be sweet to have Thorbod. I just think dadbod is a better fit. For me personally. Goonbod has gotten me some good women already, but now the salt & pepper hair plus fadbod could really up be a winner.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Infinite Karma posted:

Dad bod is hot right now and I want to get one. Is there a way to turn my goon bod into a dad bod? I have cargo pants and cargo shorts available for all weather conditions, if I need to go outside for this.

i heard someone talking seriously about the dad bod irl on the street yesterday

it has begun

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I've had the dadbod my entire life and it's bullshit that it's en vogue now with sorority girls and that I am literally shackled to one woman for the rest of my life.

:sigh:

don't worry they still wouldn't gently caress you

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

don't worry they still wouldn't gently caress you

Because they respect my commitment, yes.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Gaunab posted:

when did this:

become hotter than that

haha look at his midget legs are his legs 6" long or what lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

burritolingus posted: