Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

It's all about cafe lattes with almond milk and salted caramel floviring.

Source: Am Barista

AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

psyopmonkey posted:

I might get a caramel frapp later after class.

I dunno.

That is a time consuming drink and when you order it you make every barista groan and cry. enjoy ur barista tears psyopmonkey.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

only if it's salted with sea salt.

We don't have that Monin Syrup only salted Caramel. Please be like an old 80 year old person and persist in asking for it even though I've told you 12 times we dont have it. tia.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

im pooping! posted:

if i went to your coffee place and asked for the gayest drink possible, would you be able to make it without putting your dick or balls in the coffee drink? also what would i get do you think if i asked for that

You would probably get a white peppermint mocha latte with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Also have stuck dick in one. Very sticky after.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

I am being paid by coffee beverage branded hat companies to push a new drink every quarter to boost coffee beverage brand product sales. Please buy that hate with the drink I have post earlier. TIA

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Last time I ordered one the coffee dude made it in like under a minute.

Shut up weirdo.

Ill order what I want.

fite me u nerd

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Ok. When and where?

Dont pussy out like irrational bees.

Where you at? We'll meet half way.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Ocean Book posted:

i looked it up and machiatto means coffee with milk in it

Lattes and cappuccino have milk in it too.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Portland.

Are you bringing the camera gear?

Meet me in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'll bring the DSLR you bring the GoPro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Kazak_Hstan posted:

That sounds like a rly good drink. No surprise, since:

im gay

Thank you for telling me something I already know.

• Locked thread