Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I was actually best friends with my fiance for the first 3.5 years of college. We just always hung out together and were truly friends, but we had this tinge of continuously, and I mean even like daily, challenging each other (we are were both alphas) so there was a very strong and unique bond, but really no friend zoning or awkward longing to be a couple...well then senior year we cuddled for a few nights, then started getting physical. She laid down the hammer and said its date or no date...so we started dating!

It was kinda strange at first but, as someone earlier brilliantly stated, we transitioned into normal adult life and got on the mostly the same page in terms of wants and needs. I think my favorite part is, although we can still butt heads, we still find each other interesting and genuinely like being around each other for many hours every day.

So yea sometimes love comes through a weird and long form of friendship...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread