Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galileo Fingers
Jun 28, 2008
I knew I was in love with my fiance about a year into our friendship. We would always just go walking around lots of places, and at the time we lived very close to the beach. We were both in college so we were awake at all hours - and one night after spending most of the last few days on final projects, we decided to go for walk on the beach. I remember talking to him, and thinking to myself how easy it was to just be there with him, and let my guard down about everything. I knew I was in love when he looked at me, and it seemed like he was really looking at who I was, and was happy for it. For me at least, realizing I was in love had everything to do with the idea that I could go anywhere and be in any situation, and it would always be improved by him being there with me. At the same time, I think people realize they are in love over and over again in different situations, and sometimes its just a quiet realization, and other times it's like someone hit you over the head with it.
He passed away seven weeks ago after being together for five years. All of those little moments are what I remember most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread