Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

spacing in vienna posted:

So I was being introduced to a friend of a friend. When we shook hands, I had this weird flash of a feeling, like he was the only real, living person in a world of paper cut outs. I don't have better words for it; it was just a jolt.

I thought "huh, that's weird" and brushed it off.

Six years later, we got married.

I couldn't tell you when I fell in love, or when I knew it, because it was all a gradual slow process, but have a weird story about emotional static electricity anyway.

I know that feeling.

I met my guy online through a mutual friend, and at first we were just pals. Then I heard him talk on voice chat, and I felt this weird tingle running over my skin. I don't know if it was really love at the first word there, but a few months later I flew across the country to see him.

When he kissed me, I knew I was in love. The week we spent together was honestly the best time of my life til then.

I moved 1200 miles to be by his side, and it's been five years. I've never been so happy :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread