Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
It came over me slowly over the course of our first month together, but there was a moment when I knew I was falling for him hard. His best friend had gotten sick that last night, and while I was at work my boyfriend spent the day making his friend chicken noodle soup (and then forcing him to eat it).

It seems so small, but his kindness and the way we went out of his way to do that really touched me.

He also sent me a good morning text every single morning when he was away doing army stuff the next month we were together, which made me want to stick around. Even short-term long-distance is improved by doing sweet stuff like that. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread