Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
This is your interview/stage audition for the part of My Forums Nemesis. It includes full benefits, no salary a year, and constant thread making GBS threads and mockery by me. Post here why I should pick you.

It wouldn't hurt to insult me. I want to get a good feel how our hatred banter will play back and forth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
Does being your nemesis come with a free helmet for the eventual shovel assault

are you trying to build a cult of personality around badposting?

inquiring minds

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thought Redshirt was your nemesis, I guess he posts in spurts when he needs attention, maybe you need a more frequent posting nemesis.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Kuato posted:

Thought Redshirt was your nemesis, I guess he posts in spurts when he needs attention, maybe you need a more frequent posting nemesis.

Pretty sure Redshirt got probated for a long time after he started crying because people said he as bad at being a mod. OP probably wants to a nemesis isn't such a baby.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I am white straight texan male, I consider everyone a beta beneath me. Including you OP

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

texaholic posted:

I am white straight texan male, I consider everyone a beta beneath me. Including you OP

Same but including texaholic

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
does it come with a dumb avatar and red text under my name? No one has ever hated me enough for me to get it naturally and I'm very sore about it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
as if i need 2 audition

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pick me

I am good at coming up with insane things you can call me an idiot over

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
lmao look at this loving idiot poo poo baby OP

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
wow just wow lollin irl at how bad this thread is

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

idiot poo poo baby

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
israel and palestinian authority to reach landmark agreement: OP is bad poster who makes poo poo threads

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im gay

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i don't like casual racism, i'm not gay and i hate caramel macchiatos.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Naxalites and indian government come to terms, agree OP is idiot poo poo baby

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pic me as your nemisis and i promise to constantly quote you in threads but change the text as well as buy you an avatar of The Shoveler as seen in the hit 1999 film Mystery Men

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Ur loving shite mate. Take that, insulted by a low class no av.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

pic me as your nemisis and i promise to constantly quote you in threads but change the text as well as buy you an avatar of The Shoveler as seen in the hit 1999 film Mystery Men

shut the gently caress up nooner you already have an archnemesis he is known as "good poster"

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Your shirt looks like a dishrag homie

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
go piss up a rope you gently caress

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Windows 98 posted:

This is your interview/stage audition for the part of My Forums Nemesis. It includes full benefits, no salary a year, and constant thread making GBS threads and mockery by me. Post here why I should pick you.

It wouldn't hurt to insult me. I want to get a good feel how our hatred banter will play back and forth.

i want to gently caress your crazy ex psycho girl that branded you with shisha tongs, this should suffice?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

shut the gently caress up nooner you already have an archnemesis he is known as "good poster"

):

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i need a more worthy nemesis sorry OP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

az
Dec 2, 2005

if this poo poo thread is the best you could do I wouldnt even want to be around you, scumlord

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Uh, no thanks.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Sorry op im not really looking to get into any sort of serious relationship atm

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

az posted:

if this poo poo thread is the best you could do I wouldnt even want to be around you, scumlord

you realize im not the op right

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
I jerked off with jalapeņo all over my hands, nothing you can do can hurt me, op. I am above you.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Name: Jonny Jerkass
Skills: owning scrubs online

To Windows98:

I have seen your really dumb face and watched it move then when i thought there could be nothing dumber than your half-formed chimp face, I heard even dumber words come out of it (just thinking about this fills me with a deep rage). choose me as your forums nemesis and i will cover your already lovely posts in an additional layer of poo poo by responding with how loving stupid the poo poo you say is you retard fucker

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Your mother is a graceful woman and your father is a rightly respected member of the community!

az
Dec 2, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

you realize im not the op right

stupid coincidence you posted just before me

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
ain't got the time to conjure up fresh new insults upon demand, sorry, you mutherfuckinfathersuckinfairyassedniggerhitlerpickleticklerwithaoneinchdick

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

your mario shirt is dumb as gently caress, op

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
im a tall, wiry motherfucker and i can go toe-to-toe with you in an epic shovel dual

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The guy who tattooed "2014 sucked" on his chest is looking for a nemesis

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
something about a shovel

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

always liked your av and username btw

that is my favorite of the movies