Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Universe Master posted:

On my van

a howling wolf, a wizard, or a barbarian chick with huge hooters?

Or just all three? It might be overkill.

A barbarian chick with huge hooters, riding a wolf while fighting a wizard. That's called perspective bro, look it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Fredrik1 posted:

I recently turned 30 but I was happier when I was 20, how do I go back?

Drink like. 2 maybe 3 caps TOPS! Of drain cleaner. Flush self down toilet. Alternatively did you own a van when you were 20? If so, you know what to do.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ars posted:

i Neef to buy cool dunks help

The cool dunks were in you the whole time.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

how can i get friendzoned i'm so tired of chicks only interested in sex.

i've stopped negging and i genuinely compliment women on their skills, intelligence, personality and appearance. i don't wear garish attention-grabbing outfits and i don't treat them like objects but they STILL want to have the sex.

all i want to do is watch breaking bad with them casually on the couch and talk about my mmo characters, what am i doing wrong? :(

I want you to try something for me. You may need to practice for a bit to get the cadence down, but once you do it should come as second nature. Sit alone in a dark room and quitely whisper I'm gay louder and louder until it is your battlecry. Then the next time one of those harpies tries to step. Scream I'm gay!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

*clocks the OP* WHERE IS KRAMPSTER1? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM YOU SON OF A BITCH

Krampster is inside all of us each and everyone. OP is just the one who felt his spirit the strongest.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

basement jihadist posted:

just wanted to say your owl made me smile again :]

thank u for being an owl

Although he is not here to answer, as official thread stepfather I feel like I have some insight into what he might say

" take a long walk off a short pier u fggt"

What a strong and noble poster Krampster2 is.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ars posted:

so my ska vans were sick all this time . . . drat

Krampster 2 knew the magic in vans which is why he sold me one for bottom dollar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krampster. I feel like Im not getting the recognition I deserve for being the threads step father. Who do I have to feed draino?

• Locked thread