Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I like sour cream as a garnish just like most goons. But its a pain in the rear end to dispense....sticks to the spoon, comes on to your food as a giant blob, and gets all watery a day after opening. Plus I never use enough sour cream to justify getting one of those big containers.

I have long envied Taco Bell for having their sour cream in a caulk-gun style thing. They're able to make neat lines with their sour cream--far superior for food than the bullshit blobs you get from a spoon.

Could we make this happen? Possible goon project? Who'll create the KickStarter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

+

=

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
DO whippits problem solved

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
whipped sour cream sounds kind of gross for some reason, but if it was in a squeeze bottle like ketchup that would make sense.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
They already sell it in a squeezy bag thing

You disgusting fat gently caress

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

Vim Fuego posted:

tbh i use less when i'm able to make neat lines and spread it around evenly vs. using a spoon.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Vim Fuego posted:

No way, a 2 minute Google search didn't show anything. Cite your sources

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
Source: i saw it at qfc like 2 days ago & was grossed out.

• Locked thread