Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the zune sync software is a lot better than itunes and the zune itself was okay, i had a 2nd gen 8gb one? I think. It was good and I liked it but it completely fell apart in every place it could and started getting insane errors and horrible battery life after about two years. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

You don't have to rename or organize a loving thing on a modern music player. Most people aren't sporting Nomad II's anymore.

I just use my android phone and drag/drop an album or whatever when i get it. The loving thing does the organizing and pulls any missing metadata on its own. Works for me.

Mange Mite posted:

Because then you can't force people to use your music store

This is the dumb rear end reason for forcing people to use bad media management software.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Microsoft might be the most inconsistent tech company on the planet.

• Locked thread