Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
ISTJ
ISFJ
INJF
INTJ
ISTP
ISFP
INFP
INTP
ESTP
ESFP
ENFP
ENTP
ESTJ
ESFJ
ENFJ
ENTJ
View Results

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

over 50% of gbs is intp/intj lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I click the hidden option: Ban OP, Gas thread.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i hate to reveal this, but i had a secret hypothesis and its coming true

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Mine is DILLIGAF

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
People who buy into myers briggs are as equally retarded as numerologists and horoscope aficionados

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Reading their website this poo poo sounds like some scientology bullshit.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'm a tenth level vice president

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
don't quit polling intps they're mad cuz they don't understand our genius

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
YMCMB :whatup:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm INFP but lots of people recognize that the test is pretty much bs because they say general things that apply to basically anybody for every option

edit: "You are a human being that breathes most of the time", says the myers-brigg personality test. Well gee that sounds exactly like me! Woah!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Gonna fix this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oBVKqID7g

There. Thread is good now.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

CJacobs posted:

I'm INFP but lots of people recognize that the test is pretty much bs because they say general things that apply to basically anybody for every option

edit: "You are a human being that breathes most of the time", says the myers-brigg personality test. Well gee that sounds exactly like me! Woah!

Yeah that is something Hitler would say good job

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

INTP TRAPCARD PLAYED

AUTIST HITS FOR 10 DAMAGE

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Here is an entertaining gif to make up for this bullshit thread.

You could have a poll on whether people like to stand up while their wiping their butts or not.

I mean come on.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Very accurate results

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

psyopmonkey posted:

Here is an entertaining gif to make up for this bullshit thread.

You could have a poll on whether people like to stand up while their wiping their butts or not.

I mean come on.

I agree. May I suggest a poll on whether psyopsmonkey should kill himself?

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TEAYCHES posted:

i hate to reveal this, but i had a secret hypothesis and its coming true

Yeah yeah, water wet, sky blue, most goons spergy introverts, and bears continue habit of defecation in arboreal environments.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

DTF

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

Gonna fix this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oBVKqID7g

There. Thread is good now.

do you jerk off to really bad japanese attempts at rap

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
seriously tho apparently i'm ISTP or someshit, which is supposedly like an engineer mindset? the biggest undertaking i've ever engineered was taking a poo poo without touching the seat. IDGI

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

ChesterJT posted:

Reading their website this poo poo sounds like some scientology bullshit.

It's based on the writings of Carl Jung. It's not even something he created or even something created by actual psychologists. A few people who were fans of Carl Jung just came up with it on their own.

Although a bunch of nerds getting the INT_ personality types makes it seem like there may be something to it.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
ISTP MASTER RACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDP06dulOxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg
ISTP theme songs

ISTP HEROES
STEVE JOBS
CLINT EASTWOOD
RON PAUL
VLADIMIR PUTIN
ERWIN ROMMEL
STANLEY KUBRICK
TOM CRUISE
HARRISON FORD
SNOOP DOGG
BRUCE LEE
WOODY ALLEN

:911:

The White Dragon posted:

seriously tho apparently i'm ISTP or someshit, which is supposedly like an engineer mindset? the biggest undertaking i've ever engineered was taking a poo poo without touching the seat. IDGI

BROTHER!! :snoop:

Glasgow Kiss fucked around with this message at 08:45 on May 17, 2015

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It's based on the writings of Carl Jung. It's not even something he created or even something created by actual psychologists. A few people who were fans of Carl Jung just came up with it on their own.

Although a bunch of nerds getting the INT_ personality types makes it seem like there may be something to it.

even the creators claimed that it was not scientific, only descriptive. i think its useful

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
op, what personality are you?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
this thread is about you right and what you think other people will respond as? to make yourself feel more internally smug?

if I were to guess i would say you are an entp

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
lol no lie, this is astrology for nerds

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
entp stands for emotionally narcissistic toilet paper

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Poetic Justice posted:

this thread is about you right and what you think other people will respond as? to make yourself feel more internally smug?

well, i guess it shouldnt surprise you to know that i test as INTP, and that yes, this does make me feel internally smug

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Glasgow Kiss posted:

lol no lie, this is astrology for nerds

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

well, i guess it shouldnt surprise you to know that i test as INTP, and that yes, this does make me feel internally smug

im sorry but you are entp, not intp

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Poetic Justice posted:

im sorry but you are entp, not intp

that would ruin my cred, maybe leave that kind of commentary to private messages? thanks

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

that would ruin my cred, maybe leave that kind of commentary to private messages? thanks

ok , you are right, i apologize

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The questions definitely are good at identifying and classifying types of people but i'm not sure anyone least of all myers-briggs really knows how to interpret it, maybe it's beyond serious interpretation. probably. it really is nerd astrology. btw i'm an INFJ libra and I suck a mean cock

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guys but how do you feel about the 4 parties you've been to? Would you describe yourself as being able to make plans (gently caress you brigs, I go grocery shopping)? Do you feel sad when relationships don't work out (brigs, I'm a person)? Do you feel like you're intuitive (Meyer, I post rants on a comedy forum what do you loving think?)?

and the claw won!
Jul 10, 2008
ISIS

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ENTP the cool one

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

GTSE

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
infj

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

infp cause i'm a special star child

• Locked thread