Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
ISTJ
ISFJ
INJF
INTJ
ISTP
ISFP
INFP
INTP
ESTP
ESFP
ENFP
ENTP
ESTJ
ESFJ
ENFJ
ENTJ
View Results

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Ggot INTJ the first time and then took another online test thing and got ESFP. Godamn these tests are stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Gatts posted:

Here is what's really going on...

Mistreatment of bloomer bread.

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
i took this test and i don't think it's very accurate. later

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

texaholic posted:

Ggot INTJ the first time and then took another online test thing and got ESFP. Godamn these tests are stupid

stop backpedalling intj bitch we all know the truth

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

stop backpedalling intj bitch we all know the truth

lol, didn't really agree with either of them. I would say I identify with the INTJ assessment a little more.

edit: Like the idea of being a virgin mastermind instead of a slutty performer too

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

texaholic posted:

Ggot INTJ the first time and then took another online test thing and got ESFP.

Didn't actually happen you're just making poo poo up. You're an INTJ who tried to trick the test by just answering the opposite to every question so you'd be a super-popular and outgoing dude according to an internet quiz.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

One time I tested that poo poo for myself i took it every day for five days. I got INFJ or INFP every time with the difference coming down to one or two questions.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

oblique posted:

i took this test and i don't think it's very accurate. later

you have to take the test with an honest heart and a clear mind

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

according to my wiccan star chart i'm INTP and have the spirit of a sexy otter living in my kidney

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Digital Fingers posted:

according to my wiccan star chart i'm INTP and have the spirit of a sexy otter living in my kidney

my INTP spirit animal is an opossum

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

King Vidiot posted:

Didn't actually happen you're just making poo poo up. You're an INTJ who tried to trick the test by just answering the opposite to every question so you'd be a super-popular and outgoing dude according to an internet quiz.

You got me lol

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I mean I don't blame you, I wish I was an ENFP or ESFP or... just an E-anything really. :(

e: that smiley should have a tear to illustrate how sad I am

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the huge predominance of INTJ is really amusing to me, and that is why i created this thread. this was a great success. you are all awful people

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

the huge predominance of INTJ is really amusing to me, and that is why i created this thread. this was a great success. you are all awful people

wow rude

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i guess thats why people call this website "Something Awful"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

lmao goons fantasizing about being an INTJ and voting that way

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

brb, registering a parachute account so i can be the very first esfj goon in existance

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dog buttz posted:

lmao goons fantasizing about being an INTJ and voting that way

are you an INTJ? whats it like?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
being an intp is really cool

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

being an intp is really cool

how so?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

who wouldn't want to be a quick witted genius

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I know like one guy who I'm pretty positive is an INTJ, because he acts like a Little Hitler or James Bond villain. He always has a look like he's above everyone around him, he struts around with his chest puffed out, and he very rarely talks unless it's to make a dumb joke or cut somebody down. He also overcompensates for his lack of social skills by trying too hard to make himself interesting. He was a huge nerd/geek and then he remodelled himself as some culture-conscious, globe-trotting hipster. He's also a massive control freak with a huge ego and serious issues with women.

It's p. funny though.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

i would like to put out front, right now, that INTP and INTJ personality types are heavily correlated with people in the autistic spectrum. im not kidding

That and sociopaths.

TEAYCHES posted:

are you an INTJ? whats it like?

I am and it's a bit like being better than everyone else.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dog buttz posted:

I am and it's a bit like being better than everyone else.

is it like being better than everyone else, or are you better than everyone else? what metrics do you use, personally?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

is it like being better than everyone else, or are you better than everyone else? what metrics do you use, personally?

We are better then everyone else, also Hitler was an INTJ. We are very talented but get argonant and make fatal mistakes, like invading Russia.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
INCEL

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

Actually being better than everyone else but only in a few specific ways, but you focus on those strengths to the point of convincing yourself you actually are better as a whole. The irony is you're also uncomfortably aware that those same strengths manifest themselves as crippling weaknesses more often than not, making you an arguably worse person.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
i dunno

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dog buttz posted:

Actually being better than everyone else but only in a few specific ways, but you focus on those strengths to the point of convincing yourself you actually are better as a whole. The irony is you're also uncomfortably aware that those same strengths manifest themselves as crippling weaknesses more often than not, making you an arguably worse person.

thanks, that helps me understand my INTP friends

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

As a gently caress, you're afraid to take the test for fear of destroying your internal view of yourself.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
No, I just dont believe in horoscopes.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
Isn't Myers-Brigg a whole bunch of cowpoop and why should I spend my time testing which kind of cowpoop I am?
Long version you are all cowpoop running the gamut from explosive diarrhea to calcified nuggets of cowpoop that leave you with terrible constipation (the former being extroverts and the latter introverts).

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
honeypot success i suppose

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Lowtechs posted:

Isn't Myers-Brigg a whole bunch of cowpoop and why should I spend my time testing which kind of cowpoop I am?
Long version you are all cowpoop running the gamut from explosive diarrhea to calcified nuggets of cowpoop that leave you with terrible constipation (the former being extroverts and the latter introverts).

i read my thing on here and it was spooky accurate tbh http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

like, ghost spooky (big or small ghost depending on what you think is spookier )

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
im an infp

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Wow these all sound like me. What personality type is that

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Wow these all sound like me. What personality type is that

unless you're also a INTP maybe you should just take my word for it, buddy

pretty sure i've already attacked this mentally from every angle

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the entp gimmick is that you have all the super powers the other types have, and are often better at them than the others, but lack the ambition to take charge or make plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
each personality type has a gimmick, someone should make a wrestling stable where each wrester's gimmick is that they are one personality type

• Locked thread