Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I took the two hot girls I had a threesome with to a Japanese Steakhouse/Hibachi. As the dude is doing his Sake thing aiming and squirting it down the mouths of people from a distance, when it gets to her and she swallows it but spills some from her mouth she goes "Look familiar!?" out loud where even the dude sitting next to us gives me a nod of approval.

They were eastern european. They were cousins as I found out. "We like to share." One was a fitness and yoga freak with light hair and slim, the other was sorta new agey with dark hair.

It was fun. I would rate it as...would do again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

she had a kid
after me i think she married a doctor so im sure shes doing alright but since then she has still sent me some texts indicating she wants the d

i could probably get that guy to raise my progeny

My ex wife has married a doctor now. His entire family was against the marriage given how horrible of a person she and her family are, but she's really hot so the guy just couldn't make the decision with the right head and after months took the plunge. When she starts demanding he buy her $500 shoes for her billionaire brother in law, build her a house, give her a Mercedes, he'll start to realize.

• Locked thread