Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You're asking this on Something Awful Dot Com, LLC?

How many responses do you think you'll likely get? :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ArtIsResistance posted:

durrr I dunno guy responding to his thread on Something Awful how many do you think?

The same thing we do every night Pinky, Try to take over the world!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Charles Bukowski posted:

Never hosed a ten. Never hosed a ten, but one night I hosed 5 twos!

Is your name George by chance?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tumble posted:

Looks... I've dated and hooked up with some hot ones, but give me a cute girl whose as fun on the streets as she is in the streets and I'm happier.

Amen

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Aferisan posted:

Up your game kid.

Take me to the water....

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm starting to notice a trend between people who want to have violence visited upon them and their prowess at loving. :crossarms:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Just remember, no matter how hot a person is, they can open their mouth and ruin the whole thing.

A smoking hot mute should be everyone's ideal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I once banged this chick with these huge tits. No, much bigger than that. Like, you can't even imagine how big they were.

Then she moved back to Canada.

• Locked thread