Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What you do?
Hero
Villain
Normal
Monetize
View Results

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
hey superladies, my powers are a prehensile tongue, super aiming skills, and sensing emotions :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I got both controlling electricity and breathing underwater.

I'd waste it and just use my electricity abilities to help me speed-run video games with my head trapped in an inverted fishbowl for whatever reason.

you can definitely monetize this on youtube

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ghost Head posted:

my superpower was imitating voices. I guess I'd have to be a singer or something. maybe a sports commentator

I dunno man just make a living doing imitation of famous people for comedy shows or somthn :effort:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

goatface posted:

If we all had super powers none of us would be special enough to stand out. We would be exactly like we are, only with a few more things to show off at parties. If you were unlucky enough to have a power that aligned with your job role, you would be stuck there with no hope of promotion until they could find someone who was equally super-powered to take over from you. You would be completely overshadowed by the people with the god-tier powers, and drink just to forget how meaningless you were, unless you're unlucky enough to be immune to poisoning.

Kill yourself.

I get it, your superpower is to depress everyone around you

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

OP, i went w/ villain and monetize

weird how many others went w/ monetize i assume since it's GBS all those ppl will be giving that money away to poor ppl

yes, to GBS :xd:

• Locked thread