Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
The best 4X game ever just came out Mr. or Mrs. OP. It's called Galactic Civilizations 3 and you can have 128 opponents. http://store.steampowered.com/app/226860

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Love to game.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I am a gamer at heart and it kills me that our golden age has come and gone while I was still too young to truely appreciate it

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

the final megaman and castlevania games came out in 2010
the creator of megaman was supposed to save gaming via crowdfunding but made an aggressively boring Ouya game instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im1qgnFzR3s&t=290s

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Nooner posted:

I am a gamer at heart and it kills me that our golden age has come and gone while I was still too young to truely appreciate it

you can still play old games and they can be fun, idk why you have to play them when they're new to truley appreciate

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Starving Autist posted:

you can still play old games and they can be fun, idk why you have to play them when they're new to truley appreciate

so you can talk about how much you hate it with strangers on the internet

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

pro click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

I am a big fan of this posting style.

• Locked thread