Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I am worried about dad gay.so what's health, all he talks about is the Burger King Whopper Extra Value Meal. I am worried he is going to eat himself to death. Let's all gather here today and convice him that sometimes, a salad is enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

dad fat

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

So what

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i think this thread is just about accomplished

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
this is an intervention dad gay.

we love you and care about you and don't want to see you die

because you're a fat gently caress who eats too much five guys

the apst couple of months i've grown to love you like a brother

but

i'm worried

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Then he'll die, and frankly I'm not ready to say goodbye yet.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

seriously though can you imagine a fat gay dad that eats nothing but hamburgers? what a mess!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MOOBS! posted:

seriously though can you imagine a fat gay dad that eats nothing but hamburgers? what a mess!

Yeah! Tell me about it, and like despite it all he still tries to be a good dad. Like invites you to ballgames and cookouts, and even though its not the life he would have wished for you he still treats your wonderful boyfriend with respect and defended him against your grandma! Like seriously what a mess.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

feel kind of bad about making a diarrhea anal sex joke in a heartfelt thread about gay dads now :(

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Okay everyone hurry! Behind the couch he's coming in soon!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
but i already delivered my speech.. i spent hours preparing. gently caress

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Maybe we can at least convince him to leave the bacon off of his standard 5 guys order

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
dad dead

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
if dad gay dies, another will rise to take his place

there must always be a dad gay. so what

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Moola posted:

dad dead

so....sad :smith:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hello dad gay. We are here today because we are concerned about you and we love you. *motions to couch* let's talk.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
free dad gay

gnarls you can't chain down a dad gay to posting one thread a day, a burger man has gotta fly free

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

if dad gay dies, another will rise to take his place

there must always be a dad gay. so what

the dad was gay inside of us all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
wait...

• Locked thread