Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I'll leave the pussy puns up to you:

quote:

NAPLES, FL -
A killer is on the loose in Collier County -- a cat killer that is.
A cat was found cut in half on the side of Estey Avenue in Naples Saturday morning. This comes after three severed cats were found on the same street two weeks ago.

"It's terror. It's like having a terrorist in you neighborhood," said neighbor Kaylyn Smith.

Kaylyn Smith loves animals. She has three cats and a dog of her own. She was horrified when she learned a cat was found cut in half down the street from her home.

"They only found half of the cat, so we're still looking for the other half of the cat," said Smith. "It's frightening. I'm concerned about my own animals."

Investigators showed up Saturday morning to find half of a butchered cat on the side of Estey Avenue.

Two weeks ago, three other severed cats were found in the neighborhood.

"I always look for cats, some killed cats. I've never had to do this before, but I'm starting to look now," said neighbor Barbara Messing.

"I thought it's a boot or something. But I got closer with my dogs, and my dogs started pulling. I saw it was half of a cat," said neighbor Ruth Luenterbusch.

Smith hopes the cat killer is caught before things get worse.

"Usually if it's someone killing cats, they step up to larger animals. Then they start killing people," said Smith.

The neighborhood is hoping to find the owner.

"These are people's pets, not feral cats. They're people's pets, and people's pets are part of their family," said Smith. "I'm not mad at them, but I am concerned that what they're doing is harming a lot of other people and their animals. They need help. They really need help."

The Collier County's Sheriff's Office is investigating the killings.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29083068/another-severed-cat-found-in-naples-neighborhood

So far, this cat Dexter/Osama bin Laden has gotten one of my parents' neighbor's kitties, my best friend's mom's cat, and my dad's buddy's cat. He's using an axe or machete to chop them in half, according to local rumor, then he puts one half of cat on one end of the street and dumps the other half down the road.

I'm hoping there may be a few Pet Detectives on the goon forums that can help me catch the fucker. The Sherrif's office doesn't have any leads- I have a feeling some outside help can break this case wide open. And if it's one of you (likely): Please stop your cat jihad and turn yourself in. There's a war on terror going on, and we are gonna smoke you out. Let's Roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
semper fi

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

this is mad hosed up

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Split that pussy in half, bro

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Pretty hosed up really.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

don't allow your cats outdoors

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

outside cats are pests and should be culled just like deer, raccoons, coyotes, etc.

letting your cat outside is irresponsible and you deserve to have your cat cut in half.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

someone's a dog lover!

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
huh, that's actually pretty hosed up

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

i hope this person gets caught by someone who has the good sense to say "what's the matter? cat got your tongue?"

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I bet it's a katana. and yeah chopping cats is not a sign of a guy who you want in your neighborhood. Keep your cats inside yo

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Cubey posted:

don't allow your cats outdoors

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

interesting new meme

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
just tie a shield to your cat so it can deflect the first flurry of blows before escaping

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I watch enough criminal minds to know the killer is the OP. He's a goon so he most likely has a katana. He is inserting himself into the investigation, and he is in the proximity.
solved.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

letting your cats outside can be appropriate given the right conditions and especially bc cats have a slew of important instinctual behaviors outdoor activity lets them exhibit. its not the cats' or the owners' fault that some maniac is chopping them in half. its okay to make the inside-cat argument when, say, a cat without a bell kills a songbird u liked...not when someone used an axe to spread their severed parts across the street

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dont let your cat outside dummies

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Cyber Dog posted:

letting your cats outside can be appropriate given the right conditions and especially bc cats have a slew of important instinctual behaviors outdoor activity lets them exhibit. its not the cats' or the owners' fault that some maniac is chopping them in half. its okay to make the inside-cat argument when, say, a cat without a bell kills a songbird u liked...not when someone used an axe to spread their severed parts across the street

gfy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:smugdog:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Split that pussy in half, bro

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

cats r fuckrs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dethkon posted:

"They only found half of the cat, so we're still looking for the other half of the cat,"

Do they think if they fund the other half and put the halves together the cat will get better?

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

oh?

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Actually cats are good.

boom boom boom posted:

Do they think if they fund the other half and put the halves together the cat will get better?

Well it's probably got at least one of those nine lives left.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I would love to find this person.

:black101:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

give this man a medal

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
you should walk around the neighborhood with a gun

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
and shoot a black person with it ahahaha

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
this righteous individual is just trying to save the songbirds

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

and shoot a black person with it ahahaha

good youtube prank vid here

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
loving florida has enough stray cats wandering around keep your cat indoors

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

and shoot a black cat with it ahahaha

YOU MONSTER!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cyber Dog posted:

there are other reasons besides harm to wildlife to not let cats outdoors.

also i'm not at all excusing this fuckhead for being a piece of human filth and hope he is caught and prosecuted. i'd hope that if he was doing this to any other animal as well.

but still don't let your cats outdoors, unless you have an area they cannot get out of like a cat-proof fence around your yard.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Stay safe OP.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
get 50 cats from a shelter and distribute them evenly over about 30 square miles of countryside

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Crewmine posted:

get 50 cats from a shelter and distribute them evenly over about 30 square miles of countryside

you are just asking for cats to be cut in half, get 60

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crewmine posted:

And the local bird/mice/rat/mole/rabbit population is reduced to zero.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
If you harm animals I want to harm you.

Toes and hammers just like the uzbeks.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

And the local bird/mice/rat/mole/rabbit population is reduced to zero.

birds wake me up at dawn sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN