Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Top City Homo posted:

retarded autists with no understanding of cats shove a cat into a room with a stranger

retarded autists make survey claiming women favor brains over alpha bros

alot of these garbage studies are made by garbage people for garbage people to validate themselves.

It's a pretty vastly oversimplified study. First off, everyone knows cats don't think or behave the same way dogs do. Environment can have a pretty substantial effect on their behavior as well. Several months ago I had to drop my cat off with some friends while I went to Boston for a week. When I came to pick him up he kind of snubbed me, clearly upset that I had "abandoned" him and probably wanting to look strong in front of the other people. But after I got him home he started rubbing up against me, purring, and wouldn't leave my side for the rest of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread