Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Thanks for the colonialism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
u wot m8

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

u avin a giggle m8

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I live in America where we don't get holidays.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I live in America where we don't get holidays.

at my last job I worked xmas day and xmas eve it was pretty great. they kept me late on xmas day so I ended up working 11 hours and having my family plans fall through it was pretty great. I didn't qualify for holiday overtime pay because I hadn't been working there long enough yet.

Then I worked New Year's Eve + Day, too.

I love unfettered capitalism

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont get it but i have the sneaking suspicion that the OP is an egregious human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Im flsa exempt I show up to work for time sheets and to use my 27inch 5k tri monitor set up in my office when needed. lol if u have a job requiring you to show up at all just lol

• Locked thread