Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you join a school of wizardry?
HELL YES!
I'm gay
I already am a wizard of buttes
Suck my magical dong
View Results

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Troll Bridgington posted:

Professor Apollonius is noble and wise.

he looks it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
"ya ok making staff is fine and dandy but how do i make a woman love me"
-every apprentice wizard in the school

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you just have to know their true name obviously

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

psyopmonkey posted:

Empress Tuna the Odoriferous.

She can bend hippy stench to her will.

one of these things is not like the other, one of these things is different for sure.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

burritolingus posted:

Magic is real!

Only if you call it "Majick".

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

tomstuart posted:

Being in the friend zone constantly is one of the keys to true magical strength.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
So how long till drama ensues when of the students roofies enchants another student with a love potion?

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

tomstuart posted:

just hook up with the fat chicks in the local Wicca coven and make gross sweaty patchouli-smelling love together

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

love is true magic

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

my wizard name is Steve from Accounting

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i love california so much

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
why is IRL magic so dumb i mean i want to summon an earth elemental

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

fivethree posted:

why is IRL magic so dumb i mean i want to summon an earth elemental

I just want to be a bad rear end fire wizard so I could roast marshmallows with my finger tips. that would be sick

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

At 13, I learned about ‘Bibliomancy’ from a Library book, and tried it by looking for a ‘wizardly’ name for myself, imagining I was like Gandlf in “The Hobbit”, finding the name of “Salient” for my Magickal persona. I dived into all sorts of books about Fantasy, Magick and Science Fiction like most kids. I was fortunate also to live all over Europe before I grew up. After college, I joined the Masonic Fraternity and became a Master of my Lodge. At my ‘Christian’ church, I served as Deacon, Sunday School Teacher, and ‘lay’ Pastor for 2 years. I obtained Ordination through ULC and Universal Ministries, serving as ‘Bishop’ for 3 years performing weddings and funerals. When I discovered Wicca at a local pagan sanctuary, I left Christianity and embraced Wicca. I studied World Religions and mysticism, participated and taught various classes for 15 years since then. It was there that I received the craft name “Beaver”. In 2000, I joined the Rosicrucians (AMORC), studied past 9th degree and became the Master of that Lodge, and then Treasurer of the Board.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Silverthorn is a graduate of East Carolina University with a BA in English Literature

the saddest degree

fivethree posted:

It was there that I received the craft name “Beaver”

?

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Clipperton posted:

the saddest degree

?

he chewed on a lot of wood

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Lufiron posted:

ah yes the white witch. rumor has it she can summon a turd from the butt of her chin.

it's quite a sight to behold

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Dead Gay Romans posted:

one of these things is not like the other, one of these things is different for sure.

was gonna say "would" but after a closer look "did"

right on that rug even

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
must wear merrells to apply

naem
May 29, 2011

Imagine the gross hairy fat people orgies
Oh god the smell

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

fivethree posted:

At 13, I learned about ‘Bibliomancy’ from a Library book, and tried it by looking for a ‘wizardly’ name for myself, imagining I was like Gandlf in “The Hobbit”, finding the name of “Salient” for my Magickal persona. I dived into all sorts of books about Fantasy, Magick and Science Fiction like most kids. I was fortunate also to live all over Europe before I grew up. After college, I joined the Masonic Fraternity and became a Master of my Lodge. At my ‘Christian’ church, I served as Deacon, Sunday School Teacher, and ‘lay’ Pastor for 2 years. I obtained Ordination through ULC and Universal Ministries, serving as ‘Bishop’ for 3 years performing weddings and funerals. When I discovered Wicca at a local pagan sanctuary, I left Christianity and embraced Wicca. I studied World Religions and mysticism, participated and taught various classes for 15 years since then. It was there that I received the craft name “Beaver”. In 2000, I joined the Rosicrucians (AMORC), studied past 9th degree and became the Master of that Lodge, and then Treasurer of the Board.

He looks like a grand wizard alright.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

good to know that liberal arts degree is actually secret path to becoming a wizard

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Don't gently caress with Oberon Zell-Ravenheart, the Headmaster!

Headmaster Ravenheart is an Elder in the worldwide Magickal Community and an initiate in several Traditions, with involvement in many interfaith projects. In 1962, he co-founded a Pagan church with a futuristic vision, and over 30 years (1968-2000) he published a leading journal of the Pagan movement. He is a thealogian and ritualist, creating and conducting rites of passage, seasonal celebrations, Mystery initiations, Earth-healings, and other large rituals. He sculpts altar statues of Gods and Goddesses, has celebrated Solar eclipses at ancient stone circles, raised Unicorns, and swum with Mermaids. He lives in NorCalifia, and is lifemate to Morning Glory. https://www.mythicimages.com

Just FYI if u are bad in class Orbertron puts that wand up your bum. He also does this if you are good

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Substitute Teacher Ballgraft Mig Dig Sop here filling in for Suvverlan Dimpsom.

So heres what you're learning today :

Goblin posse
Ethereal X-acto Knife
Conjure Riddalin
Detect Wendys
Duplicate Chuck E Cheese Tokens

Now shut up and pass in your homework from last Night.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Wow, I've never seen anyone actively choose to have a skullet before instead of just starting off with a sad ponytail and naturally going bald and not cutting the rest of it. There's clearly growth there, he got it cut like that. :aaa:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.

Hihohe posted:

Substitute Teacher Ballgraft Mig Dig Sop here filling in for Suvverlan Dimpsom.

So heres what you're learning today :

Goblin posse
Ethereal X-acto Knife
Conjure Riddalin
Detect Wendys
Duplicate Chuck E Cheese Tokens

Now shut up and pass in your homework from last Night.

This one has a small woodland creature hanging out his ear. So Care of Magical Creatures then?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Qumran Taj is a dean of Dark Arts. This man will gently caress your poo poo up.

That's me.

Where's the necromancer button?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lucky Guy posted:

my wizard name is Steve from Accounting

quote:

Firelili Greyweaver is a Journeyman Grey Wizard, Wizard of the Lesser Rainbow and a Chartered Accountant with a degree in Commerce. Firelili has also served as Prefect of the Flames Lodge and Lodge Captain, and is currently the Head of the Flames Lodge and Dean of Healing. Firelili has been studying magick for approximately 15 years, focusing on various Wiccan traditions and practices, and is a Priestess of the Old Ways. She is also a Reiki Master and enjoys practicing this healing modality, along with other natural therapies. For the most part a solitary practitioner, Firelili sometimes joins in sabbat and esbat celebrations with various local covens and groups. As a Grey Wizard, Firelili considers herself an observer, historian and storyteller. She is interested in all the branches of magick and is working towards becoming a Rainbow Wizard. In mundania, Firelili works as the National Credit and Collections Manager for an international engineering firm.

You have competition

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

That's me.

Where's the necromancer button?

Why are you staring at the apple?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Why are you staring at the apple?

it has power!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Ballgraft here again.

Ill be filling in for Super Xendo Suvverlan for the rest of the Year.

Turns out if one of the the regents for a spell is "diddlin kids" you probably shouldnt do that spell. No matter how much gold your hair will turn into.
I dont know which one of you talked but im just saying you now have a prime opportunity for a spell know as Xembop Csheltor.
it gives you more muscle mass (but only in your toes). It can only be done by " a child betrayed". So get on it

I would.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Silverthorn is a graduate of East Carolina University with a BA in English Literature.

of course he is

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
The saddest thing is in 5-10 years this man will be born again, a Pastor advocating biblical literalism, creationism and burning witches. He will whip up his congregation with fabricated stories of his wizard past, like that time he had sex with a black cat while the devil watched and masturbated but couldent cum so the cat and the Pastor had to close their eyes and not make very much noise as they cavorted so the devil could reach completion on a picture of Jesus's mother, Mary.

Or...even worse, in 5-10 years, he could still be doing this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Professor Apollonius is noble and wise.

looks like a bad wax sculpture of alan watts

• Locked thread